IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Watmm twofer.

Triachus and I selfie.

4wbhTUx.jpg

Dude- lookin' quite testosterone pumped there, mang. Kudos to the functions of your testicles, perhaps.
Fanks

Spiral already mentioned i got some big bawlz. I'm glad my package is finally getting the attention it deserves

Watmm twofer.

Triachus and I selfie.

4wbhTUx.jpg

Dude- lookin' quite testosterone pumped there, mang. Kudos to the functions of your testicles, perhaps.
Fanks

Spiral already mentioned i got some big bawlz. I'm glad my package is finally getting the attention it deserves

I think he was referring to spiral.

lol

Watmm twofer.

Triachus and I selfie.

4wbhTUx.jpg

Fanks

I think he was referring to spiral.

lol

was this an example of !/double irony?

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

MarsVoltechre_zps334827a8.png

I have been spending the last 24 hours alone, this was the first LOL of that period.

I wish this was real

If the size of the universe is in fact infinite, out there somewhere - an inconceivably long way away - there is a planet identical to Earth in which a band called Autechre actually do have hair like that.

MarsVoltechre_zps334827a8.png

I have been spending the last 24 hours alone, this was the first LOL of that period.

I wish this was real

If the size of the universe is in fact infinite, out there somewhere - an inconceivably long way away - there is a planet identical to Earth in which a band called Autechre actually do have hair like that.

that reminds me of this story http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2042312/Shakespeares-works-finally-reproduced-team-computerised-monkeys.html

lol at the last part

y'all need to come up to Syd and play at Falcon's

yeah, I reckon a syd visit is in order.. considering I was horribly ill last time I planned to come visit! Perhaps once I get back from Japan, maybe even new years?!

• 2 weeks later...

those lines on the mountains across the valley are terraces.... the peruvian people have built giant rock walls all the way up mountains to acclimatize their seeds, give them a genetic memory or whatever.

There are entire huge mountains that have rock walls all the way up them.