IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

nice work tri! can you do me plz?! (not do but just do as in photoshop)

Grog.jpg

I'm concerned about he quality (or lack thereof) of his breath.

lol. I need to study this guy further, so funny.

xox where the hell did you find this pic?

I'm going to get a sketch of my self cut into my back. Except it is going to look like you. And is already a full color partrait of you on my thigh. I wear short shorts.

WATMM film tagline from the trailer:

WATMM..... Half bearded, half thick black glasses'd, half female, half bedroom electronic geniuses, half film buffs, half stoners, half grandparents, half children, half digital, half analog, half internet, half pubic hair..... *DUN DUN DUN* AAaAaAAaAaaall WATMM. Coming this Summer to a Winter near you. (featuring Whoopi Goldberg as Joyrex)

p.s. I pronounce "WATMM" as "waaah-tummm".

p.p.s. I posted my most recent pic in this here post, but it's faster than light- so you might only remember it after not seeing it. Also, not all browsers are compatible with my faster-than-light-image-format-that I'm trying to make a standard (peace-7.ftlift) And just so there is no GIF JIF pronunciation type confusion, .ftlift="fat lift" Yah, the "that" is part of the format, because without it, merely typing it out tends to suck it out of immediate existence or skews it to another dimension, etc. (also, IE 5 bugs)

ESSINES

I tried to take a "selfie" in a cool place today but my phone was borked so sorry guys my contribution to this thread is this crap line