IGNORED

Vaporwave

Nebraska

I just spoke with Donovan, and he has a new press release he wanted me to pass along to WATMM: :D

A new corporate masterpiece from donovan hikaru:

"Stargazing With The Company"

from the upcoming "Free Market Foreplay" EP, TBA via Ailanthus Recordings....

Enjoy! <3

Thanks guys!

[sc5]140152735[/sc5]

^p.sure the brass in that track is being played by the skeleton in theinvasionboys' avatar

http://www.old-games.com/download/6335/arcade-games-for-windows
oh yeah i managed to track down this disk of arcade games i had when i was 9 years old. summer of 2000, windows 98, bought them outside a zellers. Still looking for a free rip of it, because judging by the screenshots there's probably all sorts of vaporwave on it, with such hits as

U1WxeUJ.jpg

ATLANTIS RISING

yEoL9iC.jpg

MISSLE LAUNCH 2000

vNtkgBn.jpg

and the all time classic, UNDER THE RADAR BOMBERMAN RIP-OFF

Guest AsylumSeaker

I remember a bomberman clone called 'Mighty Bombjack'. Naturally we always called it mighty bumjack and chuckled like beavis and butthead.

^p.sure the brass in that track is being played by the skeleton in theinvasionboys' avatar

lol! so true.. i was thinking same exact thing... would be cool to feature that skeleton horn player in the "stargazing with the company" music video (:

lol! so true.. i was thinking same exact thing... would be cool to feature that skeleton horn player in the "stargazing with the company" music video (:

yeah, he's a big mover and shaker in the upcoming VaporJazzscene..

btw you've seen it already probs, but here's the original gif

tumblr_m94z4z2tjY1r76auj.gif

yeah, he's a big mover and shaker in the upcoming VaporJazzscene..

btw you've seen it already probs, but here's the original gif

tumblr_m94z4z2tjY1r76auj.gif

doot doot

^ p.s. my buddy and i made this... curious to see what you guys think? is it waay over ppl's head's, even within vaporwave, or do you "get" it? showed to some people i know, and they were like aww that's cute or haha that's hilarious guys. :facepalm::emotawesomepm9: lol

i also tweeted it @BostonMarket to see their reaction haha

thinking of trying it with other huge corporate brands too

Edited by Lane Visitor