IGNORED

whats your favorite boc drum track?

gritbox

I wouldn't really know, as I don't pay particular attention to just the drums. Some of you seem to, which is quite interesting. I think Basefree is one where the drums definatey speak to me more than the rest of whats going on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I come to think of some more beautifully simple patterns, as in Macquarie Ridge or Buckie High - those fine repetative balanced sounds. Same goes for the slow clackety-sound in Kid For Today.

Ah.. think Im getting into boc once again! Way over a year ago since last time. Wonderschön.

Guest Ron Manager

Definitely Happy Cycling (especially as mentioned when it kicks up a notch around 5 min).

In a Beautiful Place, but in particular the ATP version which begins with the drums... I love that one so much more for some reason.

• 2 months later...

Smokes Quantity, Triangles and Rhombuses, Kid for Today.

I remember Bibio saying that Pete Stands Alone was one of the single most excellent examples of sequencing he had ever heard. That was back in the myspace days. So looks like YOU are banned Limpy

Smokes Quantity, Triangles and Rhombuses, Kid for Today.

I remember Bibio saying that Pete Standing Alone was one of the single most excellent examples of sequencing he had ever heard. That was back in the myspace days. So looks like YOU are banned Limpy

telephasic workshop wins every catagory

This, with a close second behind Alpha & Omega (the bongos, particularly).

OH yes. Α Ω is great, the way it fades from the tape, musicological like quality to the hifi sound.

AND the end of Kaini Industries.

AND! The Beach at Redpoint

Archived