IGNORED

Apples

Guest happycase

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is a cafe that I go to that serves a waffle sandwich, with sliced apples and brie cheese inside. it is amazing. of course, waffle sandwich with anything inside is amazing.

i had a freshly pressed granny smith juice with ice and a twist of lime the other day, it was suprisingly delicious, im not usually a granny smith man.

on a related, but woefully un-apple related note, i had a pure satsuma juice out of marks and sparks the other days and it was an absolute belter.

Galas were my favorite until Honeycrisp entered my life. If you don't like apples you probably don't have very pleasant poops, which makes you have a bad mood that you end up taking out on apples for NO reason!

There was never a question of the best fruit. Even with my positive post I wouldn't go as far to say apple is top of my list. That surely would require another thread.

I was going to say apples are way underrated as well, but going by this thread, they aren't.

Most idm fruit 2013.

Nah, they're too boring. Good, but boring.

Grannysmith apples are the abomination of the fruit kingdom
people who enjoy "sour" foods are the worst. it's like "spicy" food for babies and cowards
Ouch, everything I admitted loving. I don't understand how someone can despise a person who enjoys a type of food that our tastebuds are equipped for. Dissing someone who likes sour foods is like dissing someone who likes sweet stuff.

My mother keeps a stockpile of apples for my youngest brother, he eats the fucking things like candy. I just went looking for one, and he's wiped the entire bowl clean of any presence of apples, but the pears remain untouched.

And vamos, he LURVES Granny Smith. I turned him onto Honeycrisp, which means added competition to get one. Not sure if good karma, or something that will continually piss me off in the future when I'm looking for one at my mother's house.

Archived