IGNORED

Unplayed Geogaddi vinyl on ebay

Guest MindElevation

Guest MindElevation

Hmmm. There is a teeny weeny bit of wear at the bottom right corner. Other than that, no obvious signs of wear. I don't usually sell vinyl so maybe I underestimated a Near Mint grading. I added as many photos as I could to make clear the sleeve quality.

Ok, but it's pretty hard to prove it hasn't been played, when it's been picked apart like that. Good luck with your sale though.

Guest MindElevation

Ok, but it's pretty hard to prove it hasn't been played, when it's been picked apart like that. Good luck with your sale though.

Hey I'm just letting people know it's for sale, figured the guys over here might appreciate it. Not trying to dupe anyone, it's pretty rare a Geogaddi in this condition pops up on ebay with a starting price of £0.99.

I've never played it, so, I have described it as unplayed. Unfortunately I didn't have time to produce any forensic evidence to prove that this is the case.

hang on, why the fuck has no-one told this spammer to read the rules?

Deserts are more hospitable than WATMM.

and communities anywhere are generally more hospitable when a newcomer actually contributes to the community before spamming.

lol spamming. man you just love being an arsehole for the sake of being an arsehole don't you.

just pointing out the facts, mayne.

your first post on watmm was the OP here. which is spam. you haven't made any effort to engage with the community here, other than trying and failing to defend your post here as not being spam.

oh btw.

read the rules.

Guest MindElevation

lol spamming. man you just love being an arsehole for the sake of being an arsehole don't you.

just pointing out the facts, mayne.

your first post on watmm was the OP here. which is spam. you haven't made any effort to engage with the community here, other than trying and failing to defend your post here as not being spam.

oh btw.

read the rules.

Right okay, so posting about a BoC vinyl, on a music forum, one that is specifically tailored for fans of BoC (and the like), is considered "spamming"?

So you are saying that all the existing members here will look upon that and go "urgh spammer", rather than be interested in the vinyl or grateful that they've seen it?

What do you suggest that I do exactly? Comment on a load of threads before posting this link?

I was actually interested in joining the community, I am a known member of the Twoism forum and have never got round to joining WATMM. Now I remember why. Because the site is seemingly full of arrogant pricks like you who like to make people feel unwelcome and spend most of their time patrolling the forums stomping there feet.

Whatever man.

Guest MindElevation

you have to admit that it's at least kind of funny tho. especially if you imagine him as actually being bill paxton.

game over man, GAME OVER!

lol

Guys guys guys, enough with the sexual tension. Sit down, have a wank and relax. All jizzed out ? Right lets go.

MindElevation - Welcome to the board. Brush of the hazing and please continue posting. But I have to explain the reason for the pissy responses from people here was a result of you signing up seemingly just to bump up the views on your ebay sale. No introduction about yourself, just a single line URL pointing elsewhere with the intention of increasing the sale price. There's a thing in the rules (for good reason - see far bottom right of this forum) to stop stuff like what's just happened:

"If you advertise on this board by setting up an account with no intention on joining the community (i.e., advertising is your first and only post) then your post will be locked, and you will receive a private message."

So yeah, it's cos your first post was flogging stuff - it's as simple as that. If you'd posted in other places in the site for a while all would've been good. You'd been inundated with 'read the rules' messages (again see the rules to see exactly what that's a reference to - See "Hello' Posts" ) but all would've be well in the world. As it stands - Internets.

Now play nice everyone - you don't want me to fetch dad do you ?

Guest MindElevation

Guys guys guys, enough with the sexual tension. Sit down, have a wank and relax. All jizzed out ? Right lets go.

MindElevation - Welcome to the board. Brush of the hazing and please continue posting. But I have to explain the reason for the pissy responses from people here was a result of you signing up seemingly just to bump up the views on your ebay sale. No introduction about yourself, just a single line URL pointing elsewhere with the intention of increasing the sale price. There's a thing in the rules (for good reason - see far bottom right of this forum) to stop stuff like what's just happened:

"If you advertise on this board by setting up an account with no intention on joining the community (i.e., advertising is your first and only post) then your post will be locked, and you will receive a private message."

So yeah, it's cos your first post was flogging stuff - it's as simple as that. If you'd posted in other places in the site for a while all would've been good. You'd been inundated with 'read the rules' messages (again see the rules to see exactly what that's a reference to - See "Hello' Posts" ) but all would've be well in the world. As it stands - Internets.

Now play nice everyone - you don't want me to fetch dad do you ?

Ah fair enough man, completely understandable when you put it like that, the others just weren't quite so clear, nor kind. I do intend on continuing to post on the site. I'm not a regular seller of vinyl or anything (hence my ebay score of 5 lol) so it's unlikely you'll see me "spamming" in this fashion again. My apologies. :unsure:

It's all good man - looking down from the lofty moderator ivory towers I could see things were getting messy down here so I thought I'd better swoop down with my eagle of justice and wave the wand of erm, thing, to clean it all up *

*I actually just came here as I was interested to see how much they were going for nowadays as I never picked up a copy back in the day despite being at my local Virgin Megastores for 20 quid. Answer is - still too much for me to justify picking up a copy.

I'll give you five pounds 50 for it and a guided tour of the forums via CHATMM.

err...or Skype if you are into that sort of thing.

Archived