IGNORED

7th Annual MOST IDM Tournament - Quarterfinals!

Root5

Quarterfinals!  

85 members have voted

1. 1. 1

• Smoking a pipe inside a space helmet
    • Bioluminescent trees
  2. 2. 2

• Broken GIFs
    • Lichen
  3. 3. 3

• Windows 95
    • The rogue planet named CFBDSIR_2149-0403 freely drifting in outer space after being ejected from orbit
  4. 4. 4

• Elevator music for the space elevator
    • Homeless people with 808s

Holy shit, SPISH is threatened by bioluminescent trees!

has anyone ever seen a homeless person with an 808? Pure conjecture imo, everything else is actually a thing or an already documented idea.

there's a swedish electronica band that said, the modern homeless isn't being without a home, it's having nothing but a bunch of analogue synths in a cramped german flat

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a big fan of Windows 95 back in the time but the rogue planet is really something else.
This and Homeless People (one of the most interesting challenger, musically speaking) will fight hard during the semi-finals...My heart will be torn apart :'(

Wow, I nominated CFBDSIR 2149-0403 simply because it felt like it should be in the pool, and now I'm really happy to see it's made it this far. And that's saying a lot considering all the contenders.

feel like these could all exist together and be realized in MS paint image - and of course all of them would exist on CFBDSIR 2149-0403

That would be quite the Utopia.

Let's all join hands and just do a compilation on an amalgamation of all 8 of the categories.

listening to elevator music, smoking a bioluminescent pipe while watching broken gifs on a windows 95 interface in a lichen-infested space elevator on the rogue planet?

listening to elevator music, smoking a bioluminescent pipe while watching broken gifs on a windows 95 interface in a lichen-infested space elevator on the rogue planet?

also the elevator music is composed of homeless people android with the head of circa 1983 Egyptian Lover with an 808

also the elevator music is composed of homeless people android with the head of circa 1983 Egyptian Lover with an 808

Egyptian Lover is definitely not homeless... But this video serves to show how great this compilation could be... And how cohesive! 808 sounds and homelessness... It sounds so amazing in my head!!!

bioluminescent trees beating SPISH?

WTF?

although this purports to be an IDM forum, I think it's filled with "dark matter" in the form of silent members who love Nicky Minaj and vote for bioluminescent trees over SPISH

broken gifs beating lichen is SUPER LAME as well...

Egyptian Lover is definitely not homeless... But this video serves to show how great this compilation could be... And how cohesive! 808 sounds and homelessness... It sounds so amazing in my head!!!

that's specifically why I crossed out homeless people - logically it seems far more likely an android with an electro legend like Egyptian Lover's head in a jar Futurama-style making space elevator music makes more sense...

...but then again homeless people playing vintage drum machines on a rogue planet drifting in space seems fitting too...

WTF?

although this purports to be an IDM forum, I think it's filled with "dark matter" in the form of silent members who love Nicky Minaj and vote for bioluminescent trees over SPISH

You a stupid ho.

i hate to say it but tha game is rigged

The rogue planet named CFBDSIR_2149-0403 freely drifting in outer space after being ejected from orbit (45 votes [62.

vs fucking

Windows 95

come on..yall are only voting for that shit causa running train made the title lon.... its like marlboro b you make tha title long and lameos vote for that shit a lot easier yall..marlboro ain't gonna make your dick any longer.. neither will n title. yall need 2 know tha truth

i mean why not call it "windows 95 tha best system kid pix and chips challengs and encarta and shit"

jezzball yall

no pussi ass planets apply here

WTF?

broken gifs beating lichen is SUPER LAME as well...

foreal this aint tha shroomery b.. take yor pussi ass bioluminescent plants back where u came fraom yall

Archived