IGNORED

Secret Santa 2013

Soloman Tump

54.gif

It is that time of year again!

The deal is:-

1. PM me your address if you want to get involved, please include your FULL address including country, post code / zip whatever, AND your name. Not sure if name is definitely required but it might help the gift get to you promptly.
  2. On Saturday 30th November I will randomise all names in the list and with the powers of pure chaos, distribute an address out to each person.
  3. Try and get your gift out in good time to the lucky watmm'er, please keep in mind international postal times and the festive period. Some people got theirs for Xmas day last year which was cool, some were late but that can't always be helped.
  4. Receive and Rejoice!
  5. PS Don't worry, I will not divulge any personal information to anyone other than to the awesome person that will be sending you a sweet gift. I will not be selling your details on to tele-marketing companies for huge (?) sums of money.

There is no real monetary limit on what can be included, but something novelty / unique, local to your geographic location or just plain lush, whatever the cost, is cool. Postage costs may be the biggest expense tbh.

Raid a charity shop or you might have something laying around your home that is surplus to requirements and a WATMM'er might appreciate it....

For example in the past I have sent CD's from local bands / DJs, local club flyers and music magazines, stickers etc....

Enjoy and get into the spirit of random giving!

DO NOT send any stuff like animals (dead or alive, not sure on taxidermy though will check), fresh food, drugs, weapons etc... anything could incur additional taxes, arrests, search warrants, legal fee's etc.

graphics-christmas-snowman-170900.gif

I haven't heard anything yet so I doubt it. Send feltch your credentials.

Come to think of it maybe you shouldn't. He may just be collecting addresses so he can bumfuck us.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

If you have to re-match some people for continents, I could be put in the loop too. But you would have to either A) put me in the Asia loop or B) make sure whoever you pair me with in north america would be okay with it being late, because I'll be in Taiwan for Christmas.

If you have to re-match some people for continents, I could be put in the loop too. But you would have to either A) put me in the Asia loop or B) make sure whoever you pair me with in north america would be okay with it being late, because I'll be in Taiwan for Christmas.

Late is usually how it goes. I say don't group people by continent - that's lame. If you're not ok with sending overseas you shouldn't have signed up

/grinch

• 2 weeks later...

Archived