IGNORED

accents

YEK

the fact that there are people on this messageboard from all over the world that all have different accents and speak differently. try speaking in each users native accent when reading their posts...

*head asplodes*

My accenen' is pretty much considered the "typical" accent, being the mid-westerner that I am. By-the-dictionary pronounciation. Only thing I can think of that's prominen' is the fac' tha' we don' really pronounce the ending "t" in mos' words that end with "t".

Do we eyve iny niw zulandirs ear on witmm?

Streuth! Stone the flamin' crows, what a bloody great idea! Fucken oath, hey!

Seriously though, I try to be neutral with my accent.

suthrn indiana is definidly alot murr like the sowth dan the way yall talk up in chicago. we say things like traysh and warshintun and add unnecessary prepuzishuns to phrases like "wheres mah coat at?" and "if you go to the mall I wanna come with"

/hoosierlife

I am told that my Northwest USA accent sounds like a Television reporter. Very enunciated I guess...

BTW. Try saying the word 'breasts' without sounding like a complete retard. Harder than it sounds. That last 's' gets me.

How the hell do I type in a norwegian accent?

But an 'a' at the end of every word. Instant Norwegian/Swedish.

edit: PUT.

I tried it and it came out sounding like an Italian accent.

Archived