IGNORED

Where to find nice T-Shirts?

MCJ

I'm going to Barcelona in two weeks and I haven't got any new t-shirts to take away with me.

I've looked in the obvious places Bleep, Boomkat and a couple of record label sites but othing has stuck out. Godspill has some pretty weird t-shirts but I'd look odd in any of them.

If anyone could recommend where to find idm related, nice geometric graphic design, etc.

You'd make me feel better about my insecure self while I'm on holiday.

I'll ditto Threadless, and add Design By Humans. One I got from there...http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/men/frontier-abstract-shirt-design/9775/

search DBH for these designs also in that vein; Rebuild the Forest, Fractal Pattern, Moving Mountains, Pixel Rain, Pixelated Fade, Collaps, Crossroads, Virtual Reality

Guest Iain C

Uniqlo t-shirts are good and cheap, I haven't bought an American Apparel t-shirt for a long time but they always used to last me years, although they're too expensive for what they are.

Maybe this is too "hipster" for some. But these are my favorite t-shirt brands (I like minimalistic design, on white t-shirts).

Dutch brand "Ontour"

rock-icon_01.jpg

W12MT08A.JPG

sfSs80H.png

Danish brand "Wood Wood"

a0QTga0.jpg

match-1-tee.jpg

nDt2IPG.jpg

damn. thanks for that link man. Just bought this

51cEgP4LeaL._SX342_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/The-Mountain-Combat-Stryker-T-shirt/dp/B004OK7AZ0/ref=pd_sbs_a_2

going to dress like a real pos this summer. can't wait :)

Fanks for sure.

Found this via the same link:

original.jpg

It will be mine!

Archived