Meatbingo - Trendy Robots

kaini

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CASSETTE RELEASE! YES!

Meatbingo/VHS Head/White Mask live tour in America, with a stop in Seattle

HOW HARD WOULD THAT BE, SKAM, C'MON

Skam aren't Warp, unfortunately it'd be pretty costly to do that, I reckon.

Guest cult fiction

"Supergroup" just about confirms that VHS Head is included in this project. (Inmyopinion^^).

I don't know, I think it might just be some tragaskin style misdirection. Neil doesn't want the press at his door 24/7 taking pictures of him in his bathrobe.

Guest bitroast

Cynically for you has edits and moments almost identical to VHS Head's TROG.

I've always had the idea stuck in my head that there's cross referencing collaboration going between Neil and VHS head for some of these projects. I'm reading that one line 'supergroup' as confirmation. Just my opinion on the matter, not trying cause afx style speculation ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Skam have completely forgotten about releasing NHKyx's album on vinyl. I bring it up in most skam threads I'm sorry, but Ive a chip in my shoulder about that. It's one of my favorite albums.

The album's available through Skam now, here's the link. Purchase will come with free mp3 downloads. The page also has (full-length?) samples of all of the tracks.... the album sounds like a nice progression from his first, with better production.

Love this album. Hardly a million miles from VHS Head (I like how Skam stress that this album isn't him), but somehow more accessible and fun (I love VHSH btw). And it would be nice if the KMAS releases could make a reappearance now that the Skassette is back...

Archived