IGNORED

Thinking About Getting A Tattoo...Thoughts?

LimpyLoo

My girlfriend is planning on getting the alphabet tattooed on her arm, so that she can alphabetize shit without singing the fucking alphabet song.

She hasn't done it yet, because tattoos are expensive.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My girlfriend is planning on getting the alphabet tattooed on her arm, so that she can alphabetize shit without singing the fucking alphabet song.

maybe she could just go to preschool instead?

lol

I will probably never get one, though my wife and I have talked about getting little paw prints whenever (hopefully like almost two decades) our cat and dog pass away. Sounds fucking stupid but I like the idea. I'll see.

waste of money

jennifer-dunno.gif

tauboo tattoo advice

I will probably never get one, though my wife and I have talked about getting little paw prints whenever (hopefully like almost two decades) our cat and dog pass away. Sounds fucking stupid but I like the idea. I'll see.

jennifer-dunno.gif

i agree with tauboo, plus it would be rude to the new pets to have to keep seeing a visual representation of you and your wife pining for their predecessors. hah !!

maybe she could just go to preschool instead?

lol

(guilty) lol

Guest RadarJammer

i love this idea. if I ever get a screw driver to the throat I'm gonna wonder why I never got that alphabet tattoo so I can tell the ambulance guy my blood type, because I forgot to get that tattood somewhere

I also have the problem with not being able to alphabetize things without at least singing the song in my head, so I like the idea.

But for those of you who don't have that problem, surely there are other utilitarian tattoo ideas for you.

Guest RadarJammer

I also have the problem with not being able to alphabetize things without at least singing the song in my head, so I like the idea.

But for those of you who don't have that problem, surely there are other utilitarian tattoo ideas for you.

i thought it's a great idea for being able to speak to easily speak to people (in a crisis situation) who may not be able to hear or read lips/sign language

Get a tattoo of one of the characters from the big bang theory and a funny quote from the show in comic sans. Soooo awesome.

waste of money

jennifer-dunno.gif

tauboo tattoo advice

jennifer-dunno.gif

i agree with tauboo, plus it would be rude to the new pets to have to keep seeing a visual representation of you and your wife pining for their predecessors. hah !!

You know, we actually discussed that as a concern!

The likelihood of the idea is like, 9-14% tops. It's like the Ron Paul presidency - it's fun to talk about but it's not going happen (probably). We just love our cat and dog and we came up with that as some silly, irrational way of coping with the fact that it's going to suck when they pass away.

Richiebees is code for ducksauce?

;D

which is code for spunk, which is code for....whatever *starts fapping furiously to make a point*

Ducksauce is more specific to post-bareback anal farts, also an endless source of inspiration for badass tattoo ideas.

p1830r1ls9mu71lbh1h7athtqmh9.jpg?itok=kh

Flol! Fuckinell!

You know, the first thing that came to mind was a colloquial 'Fakkin'ell. Funny that.

Also, they should have put a dick where the mic is. Well if the tattooist could pull it off. There may be some debate.

you should get something small somewhere not usually visible to others first. Like on your back or something, so you can get used to the feeling of having one. also of course you should get to know the artist's work...I recommend looking into dotwork tattoos, also

dotwork_tattoo_by_dotworkdamian-d3dr5yw.shit like this: 8cf9e7a67d6cb80ed7688eff0949c754.jpg

uY4PhfD.jpg

Archived