IGNORED

need tunes for halloween rave

Salvatorin

Anything!! Anything, good rave tunes, dark beats but still funky, old shit, really old shit, new shit. Fling it at me cuz I gotta dj a party later. Just any fucking thing, preferably electronic, that you'd like to hear at a halloween rave!

Help!

plz!

Halloween + rave is like the one occasion breakcore seems perfectly apt

It's almost too halloween oriented and some people understandably hate this song for different reasons but whatevs:

and this is upbeat but fucking great nonetheless

http://youtu.be/gguYS3Cd1_A

^actually that's the slower version, this one's a bit faster and he does a dracula impression at 0:50

Anything!! Anything, good rave tunes, dark beats but still funky, old shit, really old shit, new shit. Fling it at me cuz I gotta dj a party later. Just any fucking thing, preferably electronic, that you'd like to hear at a halloween rave!

Help!

plz!

How'd it go?

well

Help!
plz!

How'd it go?

last night was the test run....tonight is the real shit. pls hook me up with more choons pls pls plsp

Archived