IGNORED

Halloween Costume Ideas

J3FF3R00

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go as a Vietnam vet who is disabled and must use a wheelchair because one of his legs was blown off above the knee from a landmine. He doesn't often know where he is, and his nights are sleepless because of the memories of the atrocities he witnessed firsthand. You have a slight coke habit, and a penchant for drinking more than is socially acceptable. Everyone lets the fact that you are openly racist slide due to their having sympathy for your situation. It has been decades since you served in the military, but yet you still wear your fatigues as if you report for duty each morning. A scalp massage is the closest thing you've had to any orgasm since your accident because you genitalia was horrible mangled by a piece of shrapnel from the explosion. This only serves to exacerbate your current state of frustration and caustic personality. Everyone puts on a smile around you, but most of them sort of wish that you had never made it back.

Go as a Vietnam vet who is disabled and must use a wheelchair because one of his legs was blown off above the knee from a landmine. He doesn't often know where he is, and his nights are sleepless because of the memories of the atrocities he witnessed firsthand. You have a slight coke habit, and a penchant for drinking more than is socially acceptable. Everyone lets the fact that you are openly racist slide due to their having sympathy for your situation. It has been decades since you served in the military, but yet you still wear your fatigues as if you report for duty each morning. A scalp massage is the closest thing you've had to any orgasm since your accident because you genitalia was horrible mangled by a piece of shrapnel from the explosion. This only serves to exacerbate your current state of frustration and caustic personality. Everyone puts on a smile around you, but most of them sort of wish that you had never made it back.

:wub:

so last year was the first year I dressed up since I was a kid. this year I have the same party to go to again plus my office does a pretty serious party. last year I went as mca from the beasties sabotage video.

this year I'm thinking hunter thompson or lumbergh but I feel like those are kind of cheesy.

please halp watmm.

I swear I saw 3 Hunter S Thompsons last year during Halloween. Lumbergh is a good (and affordable) one.

Last year, partly by my half-serious suggestion, my friend decorated his entire house with Christmas lights and decor, with a tree and everything, and then was Santa Claus for Halloween. Not like "zombie" or "evil" Santa. Just Santa Claus. Santa Claus saying "Ho Ho Ho" and "Happy Halloween" as if he was seemingly filling in some kind of shift at work. Lot of positive feedback from kids and parents, though he said quite a few were noticeably confused as hell.

lol

so last year was the first year I dressed up since I was a kid. this year I have the same party to go to again plus my office does a pretty serious party. last year I went as mca from the beasties sabotage video.

this year I'm thinking hunter thompson or lumbergh but I feel like those are kind of cheesy.

please halp watmm.

I swear I saw 3 Hunter S Thompsons last year during Halloween. Lumbergh is a good (and affordable) one.

Last year, partly by my half-serious suggestion, my friend decorated his entire house with Christmas lights and decor, with a tree and everything, and then was Santa Claus for Halloween. Not like "zombie" or "evil" Santa. Just Santa Claus. Santa Claus saying "Ho Ho Ho" and "Happy Halloween" as if he was seemingly filling in some kind of shift at work. Lot of positive feedback from kids and parents, though he said quite a few were noticeably confused as hell.

brilliant

amazon

i'd love to go as walter sobachek but i am not of the proper girth

Guest fiznuthian

chris hansen (people will think you're just a guy in a suit).
but recite lines from the show as you enter every room.

Archived