IGNORED

Place to chat about AAA thread

lumpenprol

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cult fiction

Record that shit

Just imagine in 20 years, when Sean and Rob are relaxing on their southern georgia porch sipping fresh lemonade, reminiscing about their lives, listening to this collective dramatic reading of song titles.

So we're coming to the end, and I think WATMM needs to leave Sean & Rob with something to remember us by.

I'm thinking...

Everybody changes their avatar to a Bull Wallet cover

http://bullwalletversions.tumblr.com/

or maybe

A dramatic collective reading of Autechre track titles and album names(the more unpronounceable ones to hilarious effect), here is one I just did for 'bladelores'

attachicon.gifbladelores.wav

I fully volunteer to edit together everybody's dramatic readings

I like this idea! Here's mine:

Reniform Puls.wav

Guest cult fiction

So we're coming to the end, and I think WATMM needs to leave Sean & Rob with something to remember us by.

I'm thinking...

Everybody changes their avatar to a Bull Wallet cover

http://bullwalletversions.tumblr.com/

or maybe

A dramatic collective reading of Autechre track titles and album names(the more unpronounceable ones to hilarious effect), here is one I just did for 'bladelores'

attachicon.gifbladelores.wav

I fully volunteer to edit together everybody's dramatic readings

I like this idea! Here's mine:

Nice one - it's downright sensuous, particularly the drawn out puls

Sob and Rean are my favourite erdiggers

It's like they saved all the energy any normal person would have exhausted talking to a round of media twats straight for the fans. Love it.

word. I love this too. how it oughta be, really.

Guest Gravity

pretty amazed at the stamina. It's like they saved all the energy any normal person would have exhausted talking to a round of media twats straight for the fans. Love it.

They're extremely dedicated guys, I love it as well. As Jules said, between the 10 hour broadcasts, the detail in all their music, all the fresh live material, answering all these questions... they go all out when they do something. Awesome stuff. Just wish I had more interesting questions to ask, hah.

+1. The Richard Devine cock-punching was hela lel as wel

Richard tweeted about this thread - he never responds to any tweets and just trumps out picture after picture and vine after vine of his modular setup so I decided to link him directly to the cock-punch post !

By the way guys, handy tip:

If you're looking for a certain post of them and remember a key word (like "jerk") just open the thread, scroll up to the search bar on the right, click WATMM, then click "this topic" and search

guys, when this is all over we can keep the thread open and I'll step in for Ask Alcofribas Anything.

Alco reviews are most amazing on a psychedelic drug, did you ever experiment with it and if yes have drugs influenced the reviews of Alcofribas??

Archived