IGNORED

watmm wake up call

jules

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was here before the autechre thread, but im still kinda new. dont think i ever formally introduced myself apart from the occasional creepin around in chatmm and posting an odd picture of myself in the photoshop thread. my names Dom, i'm 23 years old and lilies are my favorite flowers. hi guyz

i was here before the autechre thread, but im still kinda new. dont think i ever formally introduced myself apart from the occasional creepin around in chatmm and posting an odd picture of myself in the photoshop thread. my names Dom, i'm 23 years old and lilies are my favorite flowers. hi guyz

welcome duder.

I've been making juevos rancheros quite a bit on Saturday morning. love that shit.

Have you tried to make chilaquiles? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilaquiles

So good.

whoa!

Fresh local farm eggs, either over medium or lightly scrambled with a dash of cumin, cracked pepper, kosher salt and some sriracha.

Sometimes I'll use a delivery device of a fresh bun toasted lightly and lathered in butter. Usually if I do this, I go the whole way, meaning I'll fry up some sausage or bacon from the local butcher as well. I'll chop the freshly cooked meat into small pieces and sprinkle it over the eggs on the bun for a lush breakfast sammy.

Making eggs is honestly one of my favorite goddamn things ever. Breakfast food ftw.

1) search google images for "wake up call"

2) soak it in

3) imagine posting them one by one, but don't post them.

4) imagine which ones, if you posted them, would make you more popular on this forum

5) imagine which ones, if you posted them, would earn you warning points

6) bask in the potential.

(edit) eggs

I like my eggs fresh, straight out of the ovaries. Not picky on the species. I just like a good ole' freshly-exited-from-fallopian-tubes omelette. Cheese not needed.

PS is this thread about something else entirely? Did I miss something on watmm?

oh man, next time cook them in the fallopian tubes :music:

1) search google images for "wake up call"

2) soak it in

3) imagine posting them one by one, but don't post them.

4) imagine which ones, if you posted them, would make you more popular on this forum

5) imagine which ones, if you posted them, would earn you warning points

6) bask in the potential.

(edit) eggs

skibby pls

no

5 minutes later I'm having a moment of clarity. maybe this thread should be about how you like your eggs instead.

I prefer over easy with rye toast. needs a shit ton of ketchup and tobasco, and the final mop up of rye toast in the tobasco ketchup yolk is legit.

Shit Christ.

You forgot the Pepper Jack, you degenerate.

Rules are for fools. See I know this because it rhymes.

Oh, there's another conversation going on. hmm

I would highly suggest reading them thar rules.

i eat 2 eggs after working out

every single day I have 2 hard boiled eggs in a salad with kale, spinach, carrots, croutons, and lite caesar dressing for lunch

the best kind of burger is a burger with an egg on it

beef chili is great with an egg on it (however beef is not good as a regular part of any truly great diet)

in my experience beans and eggs don't really compliment one another unless there is beef present. in other words, vegan chili with an egg doesn't really work.

truth via eggageration: veganism is 100% stupid 100% of the time without exception

I would highly suggest reading them thar rules.

Not even a moderator can defeat the rule of rhyming.

Don't be like those other fools, read them thar rules.

Archived