IGNORED

Good Things & Bad Things

Redruth

this will be a fun little game.

plees share one good thing and one bad thing

do it like this:

good thing:

when i had the sexual love with this beautiful woman in the wood, up against the tree; with the warm breeze on our skin and the smells in the air and the sunshine poking through the trees..

i really love sex in the wood or even better after swimming, when your in the wood, laying on a blanket in the grasses, with the smell of the grasses.

bad thing:

when i was a young boy, one of my close schoolmates had his eye plucked out with a carving knife by another boy. he's had the glass eye ever since.

Guest RadarJammer

you reminded me of a good thing and a bad thing

good thing: in 8th grade I befriended (and became best friends) with a guy who had one eye but combed his hair over his missing eye so I never knew he had a glass eye until he came home with me after school one day and he took the thing out to see my shocked face

bad thing: in 6th grade a girl in my class had one of her eyes sewn shut with a prosthetic eyeball filling the whole and one day in gym class her eyelids stitching came undone and the glass eye thing flew out somewhere into the gym and we all had to leave so she could try to find it

Good thing:

when i had the sexual love with this beautiful woman in the wood, up against the tree; with the warm breeze on our skin and the smells in the air and the sunshine poking through the trees..

i really love sex in the wood or even better after swimming, when your in the wood, laying on a blanket in the grasses, with the smell of the grasses.

for real though.

Bad thing:

In third grade I put a paperclip on the plug of our classroom projector. The teacher had a bit of a burn and they put me on Ritalin, which I still blame for all of my problems as an adult.

good thing:

The sunshine wasn't the only thing poking through the trees, am i right 0-p

good thing:

WATMM before Redruth registered and posted on the forums.

bad thing:

Redruth. Posting. On the Forums.

Yeah this.

Actually those kinds of posts are usually quite popular and posters here are generally highly sympathetic to that kind of emotional revelation of the personal kind. So i wouldn't be too bothered that you had a moment there. We understand.

holy shit! good thing the conga eel hooked up with Shackleton then. It was looking pretty grim based on this.

Hey, in weird synchronicity, Gillian Anderson posed nude with a dead conger eel PETA-style to raise awareness for the Fishlove campaign to stop overfishing. tbh it's not a good look for her or the eel

NSFW

Posted Image

So, a bad thing might be the sexiness of X-Files era Gillian Anderson getting deflated by this pic

If you were banging Gillian Anderson, would you yell "I want to believe!" as you came?

good thing:

several years back i found the hard box, first edition lotr trilogy in the charity shop

bad thing:

my voracious appetite for books has subsides somewhat in recent years. i continuously intend to, but i don't read nearly as much as i used to. i aim to change this.

holy shit! good thing the conga eel hooked up with Shackleton then. It was looking pretty grim based on this.

Hey, in weird synchronicity, Gillian Anderson posed nude with a dead conger eel PETA-style to raise awareness for the Fishlove campaign to stop overfishing. tbh it's not a good look for her or the eel

NSFW

Posted Image

So, a bad thing might be the sexiness of X-Files era Gillian Anderson getting deflated by this pic

If you were banging Gillian Anderson, would you yell "I want to believe!" as you came?

"I want to believe" would be a private yearning as I dug into foreplay to the best of my ability. "THE LOAD IS OUT THERE!" would be bellowed out loud as I came.

This is a good thing.

good thing:

several years back i found the hard box, first edition lotr trilogy in the charity shop

bad thing:

my voracious appetite for books has subsides somewhat in recent years. i continuously intend to, but i don't read nearly as much as i used to. i aim to change this.

Good thing: I read, loads, and met my girlfriend in a bookshop.

Bad thing: I have a tiny room with no space for anything, have little money and think if I didn't read books and actually put thought into sorting my life out instead I'd probably be happier.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

idk man, getting inflated over here. She's still hot

Archived