IGNORED

"Cop Murders Unarmed Civilian" Thread

LimpyLoo

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fiznuthian

APD shoot and kill another unarmed man in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSjqKXYgtVc

Oh my god Adieu.. This gives me chills again. The police in New Mexico are so trigger happy.

Do you know the back story for this, or have any links? The spectators seem rather upset about it.

Hey guys, just a quick reminder, the vids so far have been fine - but let's not stray into the gore territory.

In that last vid it looks like the guy is handcuffed?

Found it I think: http://www.koat.com/news/live-video-sky-7-over-police-activity-in-sw-abq/25265946

Seems the guy had a bit of a history I guess. Just another training day for APD.

Those guys needed to stop heckling the cops and have some respect for their thug brother on the ground who was hurt. It wasn't a time for big sack bravado.

Plus, yes you'd think that they would have taken the cuffs off. In the briefing before the take-down they were probably told that he had a history of aggressively resisting arrest, so there was an element of their personal protection to leaving the perp cuffed. Not to mention that it wouldn't have added in anyway to his injuries as he was out cold. Still it does seem a little pointless. Perhaps though with those street douches aggressively carrying on, the minutia of just focusing on what they should be doing slipped their minds.

It ain't easy being blue.

Without the help of a Samaritan, this man would have bled out and died in a NYC subway while police watched and did nothing.

One amazingly fucked up thing about US law is that if you intervene at all in a situation where someone is dying, you can become legally responsible for what happens. Basically if a judge/jury decides you fucked up in your rescue efforts, you can be held liable for the death. So probably those cops are trained to let paramedics handle situations like that.

That doesn't stop my blood from boiling at this though. What the fuck? Help the guy. Just fucking wrap up his wounds, if you're not going to pull the killer off. What kind of godawful waste of life would just stand by while this happened. Legalities be damned, we're talking about innocent life here.

They're working hard at scaling up our population. I wonder who's going to opt to live in the desert, the east coast of australia will turn from a green strip on the edge of the desert to a mega city from about the sunshine coast down to melbourne. That's when i quit this place, terraform the desert, declare it new dleetstonia and let none of the festering ratbox inhabitants across my borders.

• 4 weeks later...

I saw those pictures earlier. I'm telling you man. Being a cop needs to be a fucking 4 year degree or better and it should pay fucking well. Cut the force in half. Let the shit ones become paper pushers or security guards. We surely don't need the amount of cops we have now without a drug war to enforce.

He must have been wearing Axe. With such a sleeveless shirt you're kind of asking for it. The smell must have been either sexually arousing or, in this case, anger inducing.

• 1 month later...

We live in an R-rated world.

Should WATMM be some PG-rated safe haven where we ignore the horrific problems of society?

You know, it's kind of a bummer when people are more outraged about discussion of a problem than they are about the actual problem itself.

• 4 weeks later...

A Utah police officer who killed his wife, their two children, his mother-in-law and then himself received text messages from his wife just hours earlier threatening to leave him and take their kids and confronting him for raping her, new documents show.

"He was praised as being an excellent father,"

We live in an R-rated world.

Should WATMM be some PG-rated safe haven where we ignore the horrific problems of society?

You know, it's kind of a bummer when people are more outraged about discussion of a problem than they are about the actual problem itself.

There is a no gore clause in the rules. Please abide by them. I did make a request earlier in the thread.

Don't open this thread if violence offends you. It's right there in the title.

There is a difference between violence and gore.

Archived