IGNORED

"Cop Murders Unarmed Civilian" Thread

LimpyLoo

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hadn't seen the Eric Garner video, that shit is messed up. They shake him like get up it's ok I'm sorry. Then it sets in, oh shit he's dead.

As much as I now despise Spike Lee, he was prophetic.

As much as I now despise Spike Lee, he was prophetic.

rather than prophetic, spike lee was saying "this type of things happens all the time". nobody believed him because they "never saw any proof"

i got it you guys, ban guns and then maybe everyone wouldn't be so paranoid and shoot everything

thank you for listening, plz vote ooze for usa president before it's 2 late

But a large portion of these people are unarmed?

i got it you guys, ban guns and then maybe everyone wouldn't be so paranoid and shoot everything

what i'm saying is that if you ban guns in the usa it would solve a lot of problems,

i feel bad for the usa cops, if you stop the wrong dude, your ass might get glocked cause every shithead can buy a gun

any sane person on top would have done it but hey, must be the money!

what i'm saying is that if you ban guns in the usa it would solve a lot of problems,

i feel bad for the usa cops, if you stop the wrong dude, your ass might get glocked cause every shithead can buy a gun

If they didn't enforce unjust and shitty laws maybe people wouldn't want to shoot them so often :)

If they didn't enforce unjust and shitty laws maybe people wouldn't want to shoot them so often :)

in belgium there is also unjust enfocrement and shitty laws but because we can't buy guns, police is more relaxed and don't want to shoot us often :

x)

• 4 months later...

so fucking hilarious how the entire right wing media obviously got some kind of RNC talking point memo telling them to very openly call this a murder with no ambiguity at all BUT make sure to mention how it is in contrast to the Michael Brown incident since 'witnesses say he was endangering the cop and he didnt shoot him in the back' fucking golden actually how obvious the right wing machinery cranks away. It's like that stupid spin they tried to put on the Eric Garner incident 'this isn't about police brutality its about unfair taxation' jesus christ so good. Whoever writes their talking points right now is almost doing parody

Archived