gmanyo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

gone6gzx4gga1.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

Come to think of it, I had my first job when I was 14 or 15. It was working at a bagel restaurant and my mom had to help me get a work permit. I remember I was removed from the schedule when I refused to contribute to a fund that the franchise owners/managers started to pay for their vacation. I couldn’t believe I was the only employee not to chip in. It was total bullshit. Thinking back on it, I probably could’ve sued them. 

• Like 1

^ ... hearin' ya, i wuz but a wee paper-boi delivering subscribed, mass media printed matter in a trolley at age 12. for 3 or 4 yrs, last century. had a time sheet we filled out in 2B pencil after every 2+hr shift, which was paid in cash accordingly, once weekly on pay day(satday? ?can't rember, nvm) in a sealed yellow envelope ✉️ approx twenny sumfink dollahs woop woop. bought mysefl a bike after a while, but it ended up being easier w handcart coz sheer weight of them newspapers bak den ?️

karl-marx-marx.gif

• 1 month later...