IGNORED

I am now convinced that capitalism is evil

gmanyo

3 hours ago, usagi said:

you say this is evil late-stage capitalism but where are the NFTs of crudely drawn Musk/Ye gay hentai?

image.png.a148614d49d4bb386ff8219e95a88e2f.png 

low effort NFT for you. bidding starts at 75 bitcoin.

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Gabe Newell is the only billionaire I trust tbh

The rest can take a one-way ticket to Proxima Centauri b or wherever the fuck so we never see them again. But then again they'll make off with more than half of Earth's wealth in the process.

9 hours ago, prdctvsm said:

teknofeudal takeaway edit ?

i can see this deepening, especially with apps like Pokemon Go that "sell" crowd movement information.  i still think its capitalism though but a very deeply integrated one

• Farnsworth 1

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, ignatius said:

Taxes pay for civilization you greedy fuck.

Roads, sidewalks, schools, parks, hospitals, fire departments are all there for the public good as they should be.  Everyone ought to be paying in according to their means.

Demonizing the state or "big gov't" is disingenuous.  Sure there is plenty of inefficiency but the problems of poor allocation are not inherent, rather they are by way of unethical politicians and leadership directing revenues according to whatever political ideology holds sway.  You know, the c*nts your fellow billionaire cronies prop up to do just that.

• Like 6

On 11/22/2021 at 9:39 AM, iococoi said:

I known I'm late to the party, butDog Shoes GIF

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

On 1/17/2022 at 9:47 AM, logakght said:

Capitalism is a cancer slowly eating civilization and whoever thinks the opposite is just deluding itself.

capitalism is the greatest and most productive economic system ever devised.  it's not my problem that your environment is being destroyed.  mine is temperature controlled and can float in the ocean. 

signed, bourgeoisie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

1 hour ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

capitalism is the greatest and most productive economic system ever devised.  it's not my problem that your environment is being destroyed.  mine is temperature controlled and can float in the ocean. 

signed, bourgeoisie

tumblr_n0s7nbBKfX1syz7pgo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

^ is that how it ends for humanity? in the not too distant future, the last humans will be the tech bro billionaires, bobbing around in the ocean, floating luxuriously in their hi-tech islands, while the rest of us get wiped out from the mega typhoon caused by other oil crazed gazillionaires dicking up this planets environment. sounds about right to me.