shitty!

Happiness

Magnolia

Synecdoche, New York

The Master

In Cold Blood

Punch Drunk Love

:(

YES. Just a couple of all those great movies this guy made a fabalous contribution too. This is so fucking saf news. He will be missed and im sure the Oscars 2014 will pay him all the rewards he deserves. What at fine actor who just went away.

one might even say he got there...

...before the devil knew he was dead

yeaaaaaaaaaaahh

I'll be here all week

he always took it...

.to the extreme

[youtubehd]zdLIY2VSOcg[/youtubehd]

one might even say he got there...

...before the devil knew he was dead

yeaaaaaaaaaaahh

I'll be here all week

If they cremate him you can say he will be ...

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Heard the news at work, that sucks he was a great actor... I'm curious what's gonna happen with The Hunger Games, he was supposed to be a BIG part of the last two movies and supposedly they had already filmed some of his scenes.

Heard the news at work, that sucks he was a great actor... I'm curious what's gonna happen with The Hunger Games, he was supposed to be a BIG part of the last two movies and supposedly they had already filmed some of his scenes.

The are screwed basically, the first one is in the can, but for the second. Time for cG and computer generated audio to step up.

Lotta celebrities die and all that, but uh..... This time around, I do feel a thick air of sincere respect (in like, every single place I've read of this death mentioned).

RIP

Shame, I always liked his work. Thought first he had dropped dead because of a heart attack or something, but heroin OD? If you are going to dabble with that shit then at least give it a test first before taking your full fix. Another actor who could have done quality work for a long time passes too soon.

i don't think he was dabbling

Yeah dabbling would be more like sneaking half a vicodin from your mother's stash after her dental procedure.

I was being facetious. I am sure there is a proper name for using a improper term for something serious or something...but I forget this is WATMM and everything is taken literally due to assburgers.

i don't think he was dabbling

Yeah dabbling would be more like sneaking half a vicodin from your mother's stash after her dental procedure.

I was being facetious. I am sure there is a proper name for using a improper term for something serious or something...but I forget this is WATMM and everything is taken literally due to assburgers.

Supposedly he only had 5 bags on him. Addicts have said that really isn't much for an addict to have. When I heard about his going to rehab before I got the distinct impression that it might have been one of those "to keep the peace" with the family type of scenarios. (could be wrong though) You don't have to be an addict to die from heroin, and you aren't an addict just because you use sometimes.

Archived