IGNORED

New Die Antwoord Single

o00o

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you know that Dj hi-tek is an autechre fan? here are 5 electronic albums he recommands

1. Telefon Tel Aviv – Fahrenheit Fair Enough

2. Björk - Homogenic

3. Autechre - EP7

4. Autechre - LP5

5. Luduvico Einaudi- Nightbook

source: http://www.pmzone.co.za/whats-the-buzz/breaking-beat-justin-de-nobrega-die-antwoords-beatsmith/

I think their music videos are pretty good and I like the whole 'zef' culture surrounding them, entertaining in that old Eminem kind of way, don't take themselves seriously and their music seems influenced by a lot of cool genres.. Always interested to see what they're up to. Ten$ion was much better than I expected so they're high up my radar.

I think of them as some kind of visionaries from nowadays, like they're personifying the sickness of our times. They do it both with power and accuracy, that's why they are so popular (I was quite shocked when I realize that almost all the children from a school where I work know them and their songs...). They're not subversive at all. When I discovered the music I first thought it was kind of shit, then I heard a whole album and fell in love pretty much. They've been accompanying a short period of my life where I felt kind of lonely and wasted too much time smoking weed. Then I moved on something else and I barely listen to their music anymore. I think their is quality to what they make but I don't think their vision will last. I'm pretty excited about hearing the new single anyway. I do think that Aphex Twin produced it and I don't think one can see it as the sign of a forthcoming release at all.

They've been accompanying a short period of my life where I felt kind of lonely and wasted too much time smoking weed. Then I moved on something else and I barely listen to their music anymore. I think their is quality to what they make but I don't think their vision will last. I'm pretty excited about hearing the new single anyway. I do think that Aphex Twin produced it and I don't think one can see it as the sign of a forthcoming release at all.

Pretty much.

Guest liquiday

new boc material = commercials, radio ads, twoism.org mass suicides, live broadcast, strange vinyls.

new aphex material = ninja with aphex tattoo

the album has been delayed for 8 more month's because they keep making iller tracks by accident

in the meanwhile we can still enjoy new afx ft. chief keef track

new boc material = commercials, radio ads, twoism.org mass suicides, live broadcast, strange vinyls.

new aphex material = ninja with aphex tattoo

Well yeah, let's hope there's more to come. I'm not expecting a new album to drop tomorrow. Facebook post could be just Warp cashing in on the DA single. And the "feature," could be just a one-off anyway. But let's hope things keep building... The lack of a release won't be for lack of interest at least. ("Diz fo shiz zef" say DA.)

I think of them as some kind of visionaries from nowadays, like they're personifying the sickness of our times. They do it both with power and accuracy, that's why they are so popular (I was quite shocked when I realize that almost all the children from a school where I work know them and their songs...). They're not subversive at all. When I discovered the music I first thought it was kind of shit, then I heard a whole album and fell in love pretty much. They've been accompanying a short period of my life where I felt kind of lonely and wasted too much time smoking weed. Then I moved on something else and I barely listen to their music anymore. I think their is quality to what they make but I don't think their vision will last. I'm pretty excited about hearing the new single anyway. I do think that Aphex Twin produced it and I don't think one can see it as the sign of a forthcoming release at all.

most importantly: they are idm

did you know that Dj hi-tek is an autechre fan? here are 5 electronic albums he recommands

2. Björk - Homogenic

3. Autechre - EP7

4. Autechre - LP5

source: http://www.pmzone.co.za/whats-the-buzz/breaking-beat-justin-de-nobrega-die-antwoords-beatsmith/

Yeah man. You should track down Seven Ark - Noise of the New. It's a great IDM album released back in the mid 2000s by Dj Hi-Tek.

I was a Seven Ark fan well before Die Atntwoord exsited.

2. Björk - Homogenic

3. Autechre - EP7

4. Autechre - LP5

Yeah man. You should track down Seven Ark - Noise of the New. It's a great IDM album released back in the mid 2000s by Dj Hi-Tek.

Hi, Ninja.

2. Björk - Homogenic

3. Autechre - EP7

4. Autechre - LP5

Hi, Ninja.

I wish I was Ninja.... because then I would be hitting Yolandi.

2. Björk - Homogenic

3. Autechre - EP7

4. Autechre - LP5

Hi, Ninja.

with a stick?

2. Björk - Homogenic

3. Autechre - EP7

4. Autechre - LP5

Hi, Ninja.

with a stick?

Or whateva

2. Björk - Homogenic

3. Autechre - EP7

4. Autechre - LP5

Hi, Ninja.

with a stick?

Or whateva

Beating women is not very ZEF, Ninja.

2. Björk - Homogenic

3. Autechre - EP7

4. Autechre - LP5

Hi, Ninja.

with a stick?

The only thing I know she got beat with was an ugly stick.

*runs*

2. Björk - Homogenic

3. Autechre - EP7

4. Autechre - LP5

Hi, Ninja.

with a stick?

The only thing I know she got beat with was an ugly stick.

*runs*

That was my point exactly. lol

=P

Archived