IGNORED

Blamstrain - For All The Dreamers In

Guest blmstrn

Guest blmstrn

Hey all,

I'm releasing my proudest work called "For All The Dreamers In" on Friday through Bandcamp. Please join me for a listening session at 9:00PM Amsterdam time (Check here to see what time it is in your place of residence) on my Mixlr page.

Digital will be available on Friday, CD in June and green LP in September through my label Erotus.

a2498299759_2.jpg

Here's a tracklisting:

1. Auroras & Fireflies
2. Experimental Freefall - Bazzie And Me (Varia Remix)
3. Friends
4. Goldenflow feat. Hossni Boudali
5. Before Now-Again
6. Luftluft
7. Jari Pitkänen & Blamstrain - K
8. Cosin
9. Nightcruiser
10. Tuntematon
11. Lake, Storm.. Sun
12. Swish

Conceptually the album is very close to "Disfold" - it's segued and contains a lot of field recordings. On an emotional level it's the most mature work I've ever put down on a record, and contains a lot of live playing after I've drawn influences in the studio from a lot of old timers' ways of recording. I started with 2,5 hours of material and ended up with 66 minutes after throwing all the boring bits out. Getting the whole thing done was both a huge effort time wise (it took around 4 years to complete) and completely effortless process wise, and I think it shows. It's full of the most playful, heartwarming, psychedelic and dramatic music I've ever composed, yet at the same time it's also the most accessible record I've ever produced, and I had truckloads of fun making every last second of it.

Honestly, I think you should be excited about this thing. I'm really, really, REALLY stoked to release it. Can't wait till everyone can hear it on Friday.

A pre-order is already in progress on my Bandcamp! Just click here to check it out.

will try and make it. unfortunately, 9pm amsterdam time is 11am pacific (so i'll be at work) but will try and sneak a listen. looking forward to the album though

Guest blmstrn

Awesome, I'll be releasing the album right after the show so if you miss it it won't be a biggie - it's mainly to just get a good vibe going and maybe gather some heads who like my music in one place for once! Not sure if anyone's actually gonna show up but hey :)

Gonna order it as soon as I get money on my paypal. Not sure if I will spring for the vinyl or the CD. I did get the Sunday Dub on 12", so perhaps I'll continue the trend, even if the shipping price is salty. But what can you do.

Archived