IGNORED

The current state of Xltronic

scumtron

after reading this thread i decided to register and after logging in ended up here

just some bearded guys babbling about how they were something in 2003 or something

homec.jpglaptop_homeless2.jpgo-HOMELESS-PEOPLE-CELL-PHONES-facebook.j

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

offline.gifdjhardcode from Netherlands, The on 2014-06-17 15:29 [#02472443]

default.gif

i'll never listen to this travesty, 99% of the people who

"love this new aphex twin" dont deserve it and never will,

and the fact that so many tools are listening to it and

thinking they're all so cool with their dumb ass apple

earbuds, just makes me hate it that much more. Fuck you

WATMM you god damn fucking tools, eat shit

haha oh man, djhardcode. fond memories of that wanker

Profit

Ahahaha... ahaha..... ha.

Fuck.

Yes.

-----

For those who are for some reason sincerely interested..... (I will bite the bullet and be 12 years old):

You know how WATMM has special energy cuz Caustic Window n' all dat shiz? Ae AMA? Dat RDJ jinja pube auction, etc.

Ok. Well, XLT has special energy, cuz it was supposed to have a new version, from like forever ago. And then all of a sudden Phobz (da Joyrex of XLT) actually had a beta site up, with new design and everything. Then to get funds for new site, people donated money. Alongside this, he somehow teamed up with DUBturbo to somehow fund something; e-mails sent out (iirc... which happens once every 10+ years) explaining promotion and the money making opportunity. Aaand then the site was never updated, and Phobz vanished. I don't know if it was all a joke (using real people, real software promotion), but it was/is kind of funny. That "mysterious", "what the fuck is going on, how is this site staying up half broken" is XLT's charm. But when weird bugs show up, they are somehow fixed. In that sense, I almost feel XLT is actually a RDJ-level joke. Current (last few days) random point of (moderate) interest, is the fact (idea) that a really good troll on XLT (but quite intelligent dyude), is Mark Bell. Also, pointless WATMM "hate". As of 10 minutes ago, Johnny Hawk was logged in. Basically the whole thing is surreal, as is WATMM, in the nitty gritty. Like how many times has Mike P been hip-hop level stoned and reading through threads about himself on WATMM, thinking.... "Uuuuuh.... HWAT-" Prolly 27+.

• 2 years later...

Wow, managed to remember my xlt password after not logging in for 10 years. Success?

I remember mine too actually. Signed up on Feb 9th, 2002 (back when it was still aphextwin.nu)

Same baby poop brown & yellow color now as it was then!

Archived