IGNORED

The current state of Xltronic

scumtron

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe aphextwin.nu is still around, for fucks sake. I submitted an embarrassing Aphex Twin fan photoshop thing a million years ago and it's still fucking there and visible when someone googles my real name. FUCK

I met some really great people through xlt.. it's a shame it's completely gone to shit now. I wonder what happened to w M w, or Wizard's Teeth, or anthands, or any of the old nonsense post crew.

edit: hevquip, foxzero, giginger.. ah man, WHERE ARE THEY NOW

What do you think that he felt? I can't understand how you are demeaning us. :biggrin:

Kids-Camping_horses-1.jpg ~~ It is i, miniature horsinanholio

As a bunch of homophobes. That of course belongs to the darker ages of WATMM with naked boobs and ghosts of banned people. I myself love to use the word faggot (though foreign for me), despite being the biggest gay sympathiser around my parts. No homo. You still can come to the wrong conclusions. I'd say this donkey in a hole metaphor works out well in disclosing our repressed desire for taboo. My nigga.

cheers my homie.

Also, given that i have been here from the start i would call that bunch of homophobes claim completely unfounded. Just occasionally using widely used slang, or conforming to your sex and appreciating the opposite, maketh one not a butt clenchingly cringe worthy discriminatory beast,,, but yeah, over time we've had to cater to the lowest common moaninator, so be it i guess. For some people language speaks louder than actions.

despite being the biggest gay sympathiser around my parts. No homo.

The hip hop community has new hip lingo after saying something that could be interpreted gay, usage of the word 'pause'. For example when discussing a fierce battle between 2 mc's; 'nigga went at him real hard, pause...'.

Now I know why I see all the gaping assholes. It must be my browser!

What browsers do you recommend? [/size]
Internet Explorer 5/6 or Netscape 6.2 with cookies turned on. [/size]

A well-known bug is appearing in IE 5.01, which we are aware of. [/size]

739113	Core	Selection	nobody	xltronic	---	Pictures of Richard D. James may sometimes display as gaping assholes

Can we make a special exception for gaping butts on watmm? I understand the racism and trolling, but disallowing gaping butts just doesn't seem right.

No, go enjoy your gaping assholes elsewhere - hard to believe, I know, but some people here just don't want to see that when discussing music. It's a funny old world we live in.

i found Mimi from xltronic via flickr. we friended each other and exchanged like 200,000 messages on various texting programs over the last year. So yeah, Im good friends with Mimi. Or i was, i got depressed didnt talk to her for a couple months and now i feel like we are drifting a bit.

Archived