IGNORED

New Official Autechre Video

Guest setanor

Who cares how long it took. It's a fun idea, one which I haven't seen before, and one that's not trying too hard to be anything other than what it is, an entertaining, silly video. I find this sort of thing really refreshing in light of all the over the top, impress-everyone-with-our-production-budget videos I see on TV. It's nice to see something unpretentious for a change.

the lightning is unintentional bad - its not about a creatain style its just bad as the cutting is

looks like a student project featuring 2 prostitutes

Guest vodor
It's nice to see something unpretentious for a change.

It is pretentious. The pretense is that the video isn't complete shit, but it is.

The cinimatography and premise reminds me of this really wierd femenist movie Ive seen. These two girls always doing this random shit in this room. I didn't make any sense so I never finished it. I think it was dutch?

EDIT: Now that I think about it it seems like a blatant ripoff. How they mess with the guys, their false playfulness. The wierd shit they do with scizzors, etc. Ill try to remember the name.

• 7 months later...

That video is nothing to do with Autechre. Its obviously clips from some completely unrelated video which has been re-edited by someone with a lot of free time to fit with the beats of Fernium.

I'd like to see the original video, looks like a Marylin Manson video or something. Visual lip gloss with an outer coating of dried-in liquid excrement.

• 5 years later...

Remember this video - Here's another link if the above are screwed due to the age of this thread:

Well my brother bought me this film (Daisies) for Christmas and I've just got round to viewing it (it's where my avatar pic came from) - I'm pretty sure the above directors watched the film, assumed it was obscure enough so completely ripped it off. Here's the trailer (I think it's available in it's entirety somewhere on there if you hunt for Sedmikrásky):

That video was a terrible abomination. A good video for Fernium would have been something like the one Ethan Hawke watches in Sinister except with faster editing.

That video was a terrible abomination. A good video for Fernium would have been something like the one Ethan Hawke watches in Sinister except with faster editing.

did you say this because they used BOC during one of those parts? :emotawesomepm9:

Archived