IGNORED

FAO Aphex Twin

fenton

My dear Granddad snuffed it recently of cancer. We was very old, so not too much of a surprise, but he was one of the nicest people you could ever meet and was loved by so many people of all types.

I gave a speech, wrapped with two of the prepared pianos off Druqks, and it was really fitting and reduced some to tears.

A load of old biddies asked for the ID, I tried to explain but they didn't have a clue what Aphex Twin mean.

I just wanna say thanks, it was all very profound and spiritual and meant a lot to me and my family.

Thanks dude.

• 3 weeks later...

But yeah, though I would have used Rhubarb.

Also, I wonder how will be Richard D. James funeral.

I'm more curious about BoC's

Man, this is weird to think about.

But yeah, though I would have used Rhubarb.

Also, I wonder how will be Richard D. James funeral.

I would love it if Rhubarb were played at my funeral. on repeat even.

Aphex's funeral will be a fucking world wide party celebrating what a gift his existence has been for so many people.

But if I were related to him I'd take a group of people out into a beautiful secluded area and just play his tracks the entire time while everyone imbibed and ingested whatever took their fancy. On the last night we would burn an effigy and talk about all our favorite moments together, and in the morning we'd go home.

Archived