IGNORED

36 - Dream Tempest

auxien

The 36 releases have been some of my favorite ambient releases in recent years. This is quality also.

Thanks guys. In regards to the vinyl, I wasn't going to press it originally, but liked the idea of doing something directly for the people who wanted it. It's selling faster than I anticipated and there's around 35 copies remaining as of this post. I hate that whole "don't sleep" shit that people like to use when selling their stuff, but in this case, if you want a copy, I wouldn't hang around too long. At this rate, it'll be sold out by tomorrow. It's going to be a one-time only press and I imagine I'll be getting a lot of "do you still have any copies left?!?" style emails in my inbox in the coming weeks and months :)

6 copies left as of this morning. It'll probably sell-out today, so final heads-up for people who want a copy... it won't hang around for much longer.

Just remembered what the opener reminded me of -

http://www.ilovecubus.co.uk/mp3/tiredeye/cubus%20[14]%20halogens.mp3

Hehe, the opener melody actually reminds me of this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mafip6Am99c

Nice spots, especially with that Great Giana Sisters (eerily similar melody). I didn't use them as inspiration for the track though and never actually heard them before now. The main inspiration for the title track (and a few others) was actually Jeremy Schmidt's Beyond The Black Rainbow OST, which I listened to loads during the production of the album. It's why it has that 70s/80s sci-fi vibe about it in places.

1 copy left!

I really like the melodic interlude style on this one, where they may have been more hidden in drones on some other albums of yours. The beautiful melodies and impeccable soundscapes are great

Nice spots, especially with that Great Giana Sisters (eerily similar melody). I didn't use them as inspiration for the track though and never actually heard them before now.

You's gotta see Koyaanisqatsi man, it's a bloody amazing film with a bloody amazing soundtrack.

*sold out*

I've been going through all the orders to try and catch people who attempted to order 2 copies on the sly and I found a few! I cancelled their duplicate order and now have ONE more copy for sale. Literally the last one before it goes to press.

• 1 month later...

All copies of the vinyl edition have now been sent out. Congrats to the people who managed to snag one. There will be a handful of extra copies (about 5 or so I estimate) listed in the next few days, so keep an eye out for them if you didn't manage to get one, but still want one.

s5IZxYo.jpg

YdENww4.jpg

E6RXrou.jpg

There will be an extra 5 copies of Dream Tempest on vinyl for sale this Sunday 28th September at 3:00pm BST/UK (GMT+1.... or type "what time is it in London" into google) time. They won't last long and it's strictly one per-customer and only for those who didn't get a copy the first time around. Set your alarm if you want one ;)

Archived