IGNORED

Hello, I'm listened to The Tuss

fenton

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So according to various popular news media outlets, it turns out The Tuss was actually created by an interdimensional being who pops in and out of existence through various dimensions and universes to sell his music. We were lucky enough to get an album, and the second Tuss LP or EP or whatever was given to another dimension. Okay that totally makes sense now because why else would Rephlex not mention him if there weren't some sort of interdimensional shit going on? Why hype up anything else if the chances of getting anything else is, quite literally, the chances of him popping in our universe when there are an infinity of other universes to pop into! One over infinity mates!

EDIT: THIS JUST IN STRAIGHT FROM TMZ! Steinvord ALSO purportedly caught warping into our plane of existence! NEW STEINVORD LP CONFIRMED

Guest skibby

so, do you think that Jimmy Savile was the Tuss? the soundtrack sounds amazing, will check it out to see if your assertion is true.

Guest skibby

so, do you think that Jimmy Savile was the Tuss?

There is no doubt in my mind that Jimmy Savile was an interdimensional wizard / Saturn / Aleister Crowley & The Tuss.

i am going to breathe crisps and scour this film for power, thx!

Guest skibby

i think this video is a conspiracy to teach black magic secrets that should be really useful in the studio, thanks Ludd!

Rushup I Bank 12Rushup I Bank 12Rushup I Bank 12Rushup I Bank 12Rushup I Bank 12Rushup I Bank 12Rushup I Bank 12Rushup I Bank 12

Confederation Trough is pretty good too, I prefer the sound design on that

To be honest, Confederation Trough was kind of boring to me. I heard it before Rushup Edge and was unimpressed, but was blown away by Rushup. The gap in quality between those two EPs is vast, in my opinion.

That's because Brian still has a lot to learn from his Aunt Karen. He gave it a good try though.

Also, hello.

Aunt? I thought Brian and Karen were brother and sister. Huh.

Also, hello. How are you doing?

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

[youtubehd]-QUuCWNyvv8[/youtubehd]

Well that was an interesting 45 minutes.

That was amazing

Archived