IGNORED

Post a terrible track!

ghOsty

This song probably deserves to be in this thread... nearing 2 million dislikes:

Poppy's new song is also pretty damn terrible:
Edited by ghOsty

whoa. isn't this just youtube interstitial music, like the shit they offer for free for one minute cooking videos or something? it's got a ukulele, wordless chorus, bells, low in the mix handclaps, stupid cutesy beat. 

whoa. isn't this just youtube interstitial music, like the shit they offer for free for one minute cooking videos or something? it's got a ukulele, wordless chorus, bells, low in the mix handclaps, stupid cutesy beat.

yeah, for corporate/advertisement vids as well. only thing thats missing is the whistling

"corporate ukelele" should be this genres name

glad the vid passed the 2 million dislike mark

*schadenfreudes the fuck out*

• 3 months later...

Ugh... god damnit... just.... ugh... this bitch is 14... stop making this cunt famous!!:

Edited by ghOsty

I've listened to a lot of terrible tracks in this thread (not all) and I still think the original post (Autry) is the terriblest. I have to wonder.. does she actually think she's making good music?

Yeah, that Autry song is fucking awful. Hence why I had to start the thread and spread my misery, that awful abomination of a track still manages to wriggle it's way into my head every now and then, you can never forget it... it's always there... haunting with how bad it is, until I drown it out again, for the time being...

Yep, it certainly haunts my brain as well.

FLOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...