IGNORED

Aphex Twin: minipops 67 [120.2][source field mix

Joyrex

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to a couple of times, intro to album song. Want to hear the rest of album now :cry: (as if i din already), that fact guy was talking about funky, and acid and breaks and all my favourite things. wahhh, such wait, such pain.

1553u5u.gif

/goes to bed early.

Listened to a couple of times, intro to album song. Want to hear the rest of album now :cry: (as if i din already), that fact guy was talking about funky, and acid and breaks and all my favourite things. wahhh, such wait, such pain.

1553u5u.gif

/goes to bed early.

why did i read that factmag thing, now the wait its getting painful

i hate the word : lush .

Lush. And those fucking melodies ! Lovely. Particularly digging the vocals. This is gonna be good :)

Lush ! I hate that word....lush....urgh. What kind of person use that word ? How do he looks like ?

It sounds excellent on rokit 6's. Peoples fear of high compression mastering is unusual when listening to dance music genres or dance music infleunced genres.It's supposed to be loud.Also When looking at a wav there are more things to consider than just seeing a 'brick wall', for me instead of looking at the peaks I zoom in and look at things occuring between the peaks.That gives me a better sense of how compressed something is.

Also many devices that play music have their own compression going on. Best to listen on monitors!

I only complain on the lack of progress outside that of polishing old stuff

The Aphex Twin you were expecting and hoping for only exists inside your head.

wasnt really expecting much

truth is

people lose their stuff (greenberg)

just

in this age, people tend to lose their "stuff" more rapidly.

Just sent it to my girlfriend.. her review:

"eerie, haunting, urban, delicate, like im traveling though the cosmos, chill but with an underlying tension, hinting at something deeper and darker"

She's new to the phex, so it's really cool to hear her somewhat unbiased perspective (:

the best review we'll hear all year

Sounds so dreamy in the ride. Pulled up to an isolated 4-way stop in the middle of thick, tree-covered, and hilly woods and a group of about 15-20 wild turkeys slowly rolled up on my vehicle. I could tell right away they recognized Aphex Twin, even though it had yet to be available to the wild turkey community.

Peoples fear of high compression mastering is unusual when listening to dance music genres or dance music infleunced genres.It's supposed to be loud.

i know right? it's not like syro is some restoration of a concerto recorded in 1950 lol

I'm really liking this track. I've listened to it 3 times now... and I won't listen again. I don't want to hear it or any other tracks from Syro until it comes out. Element of surprise and all that.

"eerie, haunting, urban, delicate, like im traveling though the cosmos, chill but with an underlying tension, hinting at something deeper and darker"

She's new to the phex, so it's really cool to hear her somewhat unbiased perspective (:

great review

not

I'm really liking this track. I've listened to it 3 times now... and I won't listen again. I don't want to hear it or any other tracks from Syro until it comes out. Element of surprise and all that.

and stay away from your penis until syro is released...it will maybe even give you a better experience.

this has been one of the greatest day in the year. such bananas!!!1

you must have a very very boring life

Archived