IGNORED

Health Goth (post-normcore?)

gmanyo

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is easily one of the most hilarious threads on watmm right now.

flol

Guilty as charged lol.

I have a better one for you to join .... HEALTH GOLF

624719-mankini-golfer-darwin.jpg

sup ...

That's a paddling....

lol ive seen this on fb recently.. pretty cool aesthetics... i just feel like the name is kinda pretentious, but whatever lol

i think it should be called "JoCK GoTh!" yes, w/ exclamation point .. and there should be an homage to MTV Jock Jams. itd be like the new Juggalos.. only hipster, self aware and euro and minus the meth and inbreeding.

lol ive seen this on fb recently.. pretty cool aesthetics... i just feel like the name is kinda pretentious, but whatever lol

i think it should be called "JoCK GoTh!" yes, w/ exclamation point .. and there should be an homage to MTV Jock Jams. itd be like the new Juggalos.. only hipster, self aware and euro and minus the meth and inbreeding.

I see it quite a bit on tumblr. I think that's when I first started being aware of this trend... I didn't know it was called Health Goth until I saw this thread. I just assumed it was just vaporwave since those are the same people posting.

I see it quite a bit on tumblr. I think that's when I first started being aware of this trend... I didn't know it was called Health Goth until I saw this thread. I just assumed it was just vaporwave since those are the same people posting.

ah, i know what you mean.. ive been seeing this a lot too within vaporwave circles.. like images of women in all black burquas (or burka?) without even holes for eyes, with like maybe an adidas logo on the burka, and holding a black machine gun in one hand and a black and white Arizona Iced Tea in the other with a skatepark in the background- kinda stuff?

ah, i know what you mean.. ive been seeing this a lot too within vaporwave circles.. like images of women in all black burquas (or burka?) without even holes for eyes, with like maybe an adidas logo on the burka, and holding a black machine gun in one hand and a black and white Arizona Iced Tea in the other with a skatepark in the background- kinda stuff?

Exactly!

Exactly!

Hehe

I dress like an emo health goth wigger jock hipster hesh preppie Nation of Islam aristocrat and I work out. I'm on a private jet to Dubai and I'm drinking 50 year old scotch while a Brazilian lingerie model sucks my toes and while I am being fed grapes by a gypsy. Obama calls me, I ignore it and do another line before putting on my shades while a synth plays a badass melody. I'm up to speed on all the hottest shit and I got hunnid stax for days. I just bought a fucking zebra for no reason when drunk. I'm gonna put it up for auction for charity. Bitches love that shit. We made it baby I'm gonna start my own brand of gin, relatively untapped market, room for uncharted brand territory and shit or so the suits tell me. I generally take the crackers' advice when it comes to makin' bread. Now lemme dip that ass in gold.

Archived