IGNORED

Ebola hits US

LimpyLoo

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

instead of naming terrible diseases, viruses etc. After people and scenic places, they should have simply used the handle "disease no. 12", "virus no. 17" etc. Much like the Japanese do with their typhoons.

I mean, Ebola probably used to be a really nice sounding word back when it was just an African river. And what about Parkinsons, cancer etc. Perfectly good names and words forever given a bad reputation.

"BOROREN TO BORA BORA EBORA, SMASH!" (repeat)

Sounds the best if sung by a teenage girl punk band.

"BOROREN TO BORA BORA EBORA" by The 5,6,7,8's

"...oh naaa naaaa ta ta ta ta yeah!"

RlTxwp1.jpg

This is the crew today cleaning the bloody vomit from the ebola patient that has been there since SUNDAY

Couple guys in t-shirts, power washer to aerosol the particles, general public wondering around....no signs of bleach or protective gear.

Yep Texas is on top of this shit alright.

if that's a legit actual photo...

:facepalm:x infinity w/ a side of :facepalm:

I also found it funny that they interviewed a african immigrant who lived in the complex & said everyone that lived there should be locked down & the area quarantined completely. Including himself. What am I missing here...

Ahaha- exactly. The thing is, if the band also had ebola for thematic purposes, it's prolly gonna be a pretty short world tour (granted, also prolly sold out OR sold-nothing).

Ahaha- exactly. The thing is, if the band also had ebola for thematic purposes, it's prolly gonna be a pretty short world tour (granted, also prolly sold out OR sold-nothing).

heh i'd be like: Tokyo - Osaka - Seoul - 'dead' - Paradise

I also found it funny that they interviewed a african immigrant who lived in the complex & said everyone that lived there should be locked down & the area quarantined completely. Including himself. What am I missing here...

what you're missing is that the US is the shitiest country around these days

RlTxwp1.jpg

This is the crew today cleaning the bloody vomit from the ebola patient that has been there since SUNDAY

Couple guys in t-shirts, power washer to aerosol the particles, general public wondering around....no signs of bleach or protective gear.[/size]

don't worry http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/43906_Another_Mind-Bogglingly_Dumb_Post_From_GatewayPundit-_Unprotected_Workers_Cleaning_Ebola_Vomit!

RlTxwp1.jpg

Couple guys in t-shirts, power washer to aerosol the particles, general public wondering around....no signs of bleach or protective gear.[/size]

don't worry http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/43906_Another_Mind-Bogglingly_Dumb_Post_From_GatewayPundit-_Unprotected_Workers_Cleaning_Ebola_Vomit!

im scared to click on it.

I have a lot of respect for the Ebola Virus. In fact, I have respect for any life-form that can make another life-form liquid shit their organs out.

I have a lot of respect for the Ebola Virus. In fact, I have respect for any life-form that can make another life-form liquid shit their organs out.

KristinnTaylor.jpg

DERP

Imagine if Bola and the breakcore produce Ebola did a collab track about meatballs from Philippines infected with ebola it could be named "Ebola & Bola - Ebola Bola-Bola".

I'll get me anorak.

i feel like it's pretty valid to report on and then for people to be worried about even the one case in TX, and to question how and why it was allowed to even happen. i think it's pretty ridiculous that some people are almost fully saying 'ignore this or you're an idiot'.

the outbreak in africa is hardly over is it? i've seen some pretty bad estimates for how many people it may end up infecting over there. so as long as it's going on over there, and especially if the number of infected increases, then there's always going to be the risk that it pops up in other parts of the world, some of which may not have the health care system that the US has which supposedly makes it 'almost impossible' for ebola to spread here. apparently the only thing stopping this from happening is a questionnaire

its fine to report on this stuff, but people go a bit far with it. like that crew pressure washing outside that apt building. there was no evidence presented that they were cleaning anywhere near the room the patient had been in, or that they were doing anything other than a regular sidewalk cleaning. it comes off more as another news agency desperate for a scoop.

the same with that cbs dc ebola story. there is a person that has symptoms that could indicate ebola, but no indication that it is ebola. maybe it is who knows? but to link it saying ebola has hit dc is pretty silly lol.

like the bath salt face eating zombie, who later turned out to have never ingested bath salts and was just regular insane. but few bothered to read about it and now forever bath salts are determined in public consciousness to create face eating behaviors.

for all the complaining about sensationalist media in the end i suppose the media is just made up regular old sensationalist people, just like the audience is. people are just generally less interested in facts and more interested in the horror shows.

hopefully ebola does hit and wreck everything. we're fucked either way lol.

Archived