IGNORED

Ebola hits US

LimpyLoo

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after you remove your pants from your genitals of course. (yes i'm suggesting that it's a foetid mess)

your jokes get more and more dadaist as time goes by

(like a fine wine that turns into giraffe blood)

So that was the binding agent between the conjoined items, been binging on my jokes eh. That's cool, i recommend it. It would be an elite group of just you though, most people i'm sure just see the avatar and race past, like stepping over a puddle on the footpath on a cold and rainy day, a minor impediment to their watmming, but probably a constant frustration.

i'm sorry guys, that your cold dead minds are cold and dead and pay no mind.

;-] :: [-;

heh..

So that was the binding agent between the conjoined items, been binging on my jokes eh. That's cool, i recommend it. It would be an elite group of just you though, most people i'm sure just see the avatar and race past, like stepping over a puddle on the footpath on a cold and rainy day, a minor impediment to their watmming, but probably a constant frustration.

heh..

You should make a Delet edition of Oblique Strategies

heh..

You should make a Delet edition of Oblique Strategies

i could call it oh bleak !! strategies, because you know, it would probably end up a bit dire.

"drink your first beer of the night and realise that you have to go to the bathroom already, i appears that you're getting old"

"read this sentence, as it contains meaning."

"call a friend using a coin operated phone box"

"why are you still playing this hipster shit, this card just insulted you, a piece of paper made you look like a twat, there is no escape from that fact, you cannot rationalize it away"

and so on and so boring forth.

gleh i have to get up and go to work in four hours.

that particular one, yes.

I have hope for the tekmira tkv-ebola drug though. so far all 3 people administered the drug have survived (could still be coincidence though)

NYC health officials are sending actors into ERs with fake Ebola symptoms to test their hospitals. Hopefully to avoid another Dallas sized fail.

serious?

good idea imo.

Guest bitroast

NYC health officials are sending actors into ERs with fake Ebola symptoms to test their hospitals. Hopefully to avoid another Dallas sized fail.

shh!!

this should be in spoiler imo. can't let this news get out or else the plan won't work!!

Hey, you look familiar...OH YEA! I loved you as Khan Mr. Cabbagebatch! Can you sign my smock!?! YEeeeee *giggles*

And Spain scores the first out-of-Africa infection!!!! woohoo!!!

I understand this thread is about Ebola in the United States of America so sorry for derailing

don't listen to this guy, he's not even Spanish

Pretty much what I've been thinking too.

If Ebola hadn't popped up on a continent full of brown people, there would probably already be a vaccine against it.

Archived