IGNORED

Richie Hawtin pushes stage monitor on female fan after filming him

awepittance

However, I thought everyone knew already that Hawtin was a huge narcissistic dick?

narcissistic dick maybe is a given, just based on his public persona. but sociopath who cares not about the consequences of pushing a huge stage monitor towards a female fan? honestly had no idea about that

Narcissism is often a symptom of sociopaths.

If it was a male fan it'd have been okay cuz real men can catch that monitor and throw it back.

When I read the thread title I just thought about how heavy some Meyer stage wedges are and my back instantly hurt from thinking about picking them up.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didnt look that bad to you or a few others in here, but it looked bad enough that it became news headlines... so yeah there's that

Not to get too tinfoil hatty in here, but absolutely anything can be bad enough for news outlets to make a fuss about, if they so desire.

sure but i thought it looked extremely bad and thats why i posted it. so its tbh mildly irritating for someone to respond 'naw man, its not as bad as you think' with not even an attempt at coherently explaining their rationale

I just watched the vid and it is indeed a stupid move. Why not just tell her to fuck off? Like "hey girl pls fuck of

music was too loud so she wouldn't hear him. nah, he made the right move

Narcissism is often a symptom of sociopaths.

it's not just a symptom of psycho/sociopaths...our (western) society in global is as narcissistic as it gets.

ugh, i am so sick of people overusing narcissism and sociopaths. they have become buzzwords. very annoying ones often used by narcissists and pseudo-sociopaths themselves.

go outside

i just see scared people, lacking guidance. self-centered because that's the only thing most of them can hold on to, because of the decade long paranoid mindwars that have been broadcasted. don't trust others, is the message.

i wouldn't go as far as calling all people narcissists. that shit is pretty intense since a narcissist doesn't accept any ANY criticism of his or her functioning.

sure but i thought it looked extremely bad and thats why i posted it. so its tbh mildly irritating for someone to respond 'naw man, its not as bad as you think' with not even an attempt at coherently explaining their rationale

JE: while it was certainly a bad move, I do think the headlines exaggerated the severity of the incident. It's the Daily Mail - the UK press equivalent of FOX news. He pushed the top monitor, it tumbled, and as it was tumbling she backed away. And what you saw as him laughing afterwards I saw as him saying to whoever in his entourage "holy fuck, i didn't know that was going to happen."

I quote from the article "The girl reportedly suffered no injuries"

I mean it's not like this was a Fear gig or Maynard choking a guy out on stage.

i wouldn't go as far as calling all people narcissists. that shit is pretty intense since a narcissist doesn't accept any ANY criticism of his or her functioning.

who called all people narcissistic? can't remember anyone in this thread did. but one thing is sure, the level of narcissistic personality disorder in the world has drastically gone up in the last 20 yrs. fakt!

who called all people narcissistic? can't remember anyone in this thread did. but one thing is sure, the level of narcissistic personality disorder in the world has drastically gone up in the last 20 yrs. fakt!

dunno about that.. maybe people always have these traits, but now we are more focused on it. i am always very wary using statistics to point out truths. not denying a certain self-centeredness prevailing, but yeah

to pull it more broadly. the fact that we have observed that there is a planet called Keplar 23-b in the keplar system does not mean it was not there before, it just means we are aware that it is there.

is this a cop out? it feels like one

man dem gonna get merked if me see 'im inna dance, ya get me?

ez ras chaos

cho! man dem iz a rasclaat ya get me. ma nah know, and me nah care why he do it. me jus nah happy aboot it.

lissen dis

ugh, i am so sick of people overusing narcissism and sociopaths. they have become buzzwords. very annoying ones often used by narcissists and pseudo-sociopaths themselves.

i feel this only about the term 'douche nozzle' specifically, I've never heard someone seriously utter it who wasn't also extremely douchey. Are you saying im probably a sociopath?

man dem gonna get merked if me see 'im inna dance, ya get me?

ez ras chaos

cho! man dem iz a rasclaat ya get me. ma nah know, and me nah care why he do it. me jus nah happy aboot it.

lissen dis

SHIBBLEDY-BAP-A-SHIBBLEDY-WHOOAA-OH-OH

i feel this only about the term 'douche nozzle' specifically, I've never heard someone seriously utter it who wasn't also extremely douchey. Are you saying im probably a sociopath?

I say "nozzle". but then I am also a douche, so no problem.

only if you overuse the term, but i havent psychoanalysed you properly

have you ever felt sexually attracted to your sister? when did it first occur?

i was once speaking to kode9 when he fall flat on his arse on a slippy bit of concrete in our afterparty spot. it was both awkward and hilarious because i was too drunk not to burst out laughing. not really relevant but whatevs.

Archived