• Created
  • Last Reply

haha smojphace

everyone hated that

b4 analord i chatted with him on slsk

got the chance to praise smojphace and noise trax

both of us ceephax fanboyz

he told me naks.com, recommended nakamichi tape decks

i said to him someone should do a pure vinyl release, 180 gram in a posh case like the classic old soul album case haha

influence ppl away from vsts

it all came true, things have changed so much thanks to richard, he was the only one who had the talent to make it happen. true genius. those 2005 posts and the ahlist posts make me laugh bcoz i know some little things he's saying and remember the convos from soulseek. brings back memories of easy days.doubt he remember me tho it's gutting. hero, absolute hero. tom,hawtin are jokes compared with afx

His 50 year old emo haircut is just... What world is he living in? Get a job

he's 44, but you are right he should get a job. stupid DJ. it's just playing records isn't it eh? amaright???

literally though

aphex was funny/joking

Obviously! Haven't read those Squarepusher ones though, are they still online somewhere?

squarepusher once reviewed his own albums on amazon, about 12 years ago. cringeworthy stuff. richie hawtin is a fragile bell end. what kind of pillock pushes a speaker on a girl in front of a huge audience? retirement beckons.

They all do :emotawesomepm9:http://www.discogs.com/reviews?user=pissflaps

lol. That is great. Has Autechre been spotted doing this? I imagine it to be dryly hilarious if so.

haha smojphace

everyone hated that

b4 analord i chatted with him on slsk

got the chance to praise smojphace and noise trax

both of us ceephax fanboyz

he told me naks.com, recommended nakamichi tape decks

i said to him someone should do a pure vinyl release, 180 gram in a posh case like the classic old soul album case haha

influence ppl away from vsts

it all came true, things have changed so much thanks to richard, he was the only one who had the talent to make it happen. true genius. those 2005 posts and the ahlist posts make me laugh bcoz i know some little things he's saying and remember the convos from soulseek. brings back memories of easy days.doubt he remember me tho it's gutting. hero, absolute hero. tom,hawtin are jokes compared with afx

i had a convo with native instruments design dude on facebook and now 95% of electronic music is made with massive and released digitally.

women have better pain stamina so you need hyper speed attacks whereas a massive bassbin is the kind of attack you use on a bloke usually because he'll just give up at that point, a woman won't

We were talking about this yesterday at work. Didn't realise my co-worker knew him pretty well back in the day & used to hang out quite a bit in Windsor. He said Richie was actually pretty nice & quite friendly. sober or not. There's that I guess.

You do know the last 6 "media managers" disappeared under shady circumstances right?

shocked-gifs-540-16654-hd-wallpapers.jpg

That image doesnt load up, but hes not even joking. i heard alex pallas's corpse turned up minus 3 of its limbs in a pile of pork offal in indonesia.

You do know the last 6 "media managers" disappeared under shady circumstances right?

shocked-gifs-540-16654-hd-wallpapers.jpg

That image doesnt load up, but hes not even joking. i heard alex pallas's corpse turned up minus 3 of its limbs in a pile of pork offal in indonesia.

i know that renaming and uploading media is a dangerous job, but my god somebody's got to do it!

that video about richie hawtin is really weird. i didnt have an opinion of him as a person previously and his music has never grabbed me but now i kind of think he's sort of evil.

clearly his dad made most of the tunes.

Archived