IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

On 3/11/2022 at 4:53 PM, Nebraska said:
On 3/11/2022 at 4:09 PM, cern said:

2020 - Pandemic

2022 - War

2023 - Economic crisis? 

On 3/11/2022 at 4:42 PM, ignatius said:

2028 - major ecological crisis

On 3/11/2022 at 4:49 PM, thefxbip said:

20?? DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Better still. 

8 hours ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

it's awful fuckn bush admin giving 'legal' outs for those fucks to torture thus making it a policy.. fuckn rumsfeld.  not that usa 3 letter agencies didn't train various groups all over the world on how to torture etc. school of the americas anyone?  

3 hours ago, Nebraska said:

biden should have been flying a pterodactyl whilst slaughtering a small village of cubans to send a real message of amerikkkan strength 

I wonder if Eric's dad even knows how to ride a bike. I can picture the orange guy wobbling around on one before totally wiping out. that's why god invented golf carts. so you don't have to waste all that effort pushing pedals. the carts practically drive themselves.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, zero said:

I wonder if Eric's dad even knows how to ride a bike. I can picture the orange guy wobbling around on one before totally wiping out. that's why god invented golf carts. so you don't have to waste all that effort pushing pedals. the carts practically drive themselves.  

He paid some guy to ride the bike for him, very sad

It has become a core tenet of the Republican worldview to consider the Democratic party as not simply a political opponent, but an enemy pursuing an “un-American” project of turning what is supposed to be a white Christian patriarchal nation into a land of godless multiracial pluralism. Conversely, Republicans see themselves as the sole proponents of “real” America, defending the country from the forces of radical leftism, liberalism and wokeism. - thomas zimmer

^ disgusting. the sooner these fucking old white racist dinosaur politicians die off the better. they sure as hell don't seem to represent the ultra diverse world we all live in.

sadly though, the next generation of R party superstars lined up to replace them don't give me much hope that this baked in undertone of racism in everything they push for is going to go away. wouldn't be surprised if the private R party hangouts include dudes sitting on couches with white hoods on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

What if he drops the most banging set in the history of Lollapalooza?

that wouldn't be difficult.. i mean.. has there ever ben any kind of banging set at lollapalooza? 

8 minutes ago, ignatius said:

that wouldn't be difficult.. i mean.. has there ever ben any kind of banging set at lollapalooza? 

97 had Orbital, Prodigy and the Orb (not banging but probably a trip) so I’m guessing they were good shows. 
In 94 DJ Hurricane was playing with the beastie boys and he had about 20 minutes or so at the start and ripped it up. 
But yeah you’re right, probably not much in the way of banging sets lol

1 minute ago, chenGOD said:

97 had Orbital, Prodigy and the Orb (not banging but probably a trip) so I’m guessing they were good shows. 
In 94 DJ Hurricane was playing with the beastie boys and he had about 20 minutes or so at the start and ripped it up. 
But yeah you’re right, probably not much in the way of banging sets lol

oh right. the good old days. does lollapalooza have tents/stages where dance music happens? like coachella style? 

Big T is suing killary, DNC, james comey and anything even closely resembling a democrat

Former President Donald Trump filed a sprawling federal lawsuit on Thursday against Hillary Clinton, the Democratic National Committee and 26 other people and entities that he claims conspired to undermine his 2016 campaign by falsely tying him to Russia. 

The lawsuit names a wide cast of characters that Trump has accused for years of orchestrating a “deep state” conspiracy against him – including former FBI Director James Comey and other FBI officials, the retired British spy Christopher Steele and his associates, and a handful of Clinton campaign advisers.

“Under the guise of ‘opposition research,’ ‘data analytics,’ and other political stratagems, the Defendants nefariously sought to sway the public’s trust,” says the lawsuit, filed in federal court in Florida. “They worked together with a single, self-serving purpose: to vilify Donald J. Trump.”

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21506530-trump-lawsuit

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/donald-trump-sues-hillary-clinton-others-over-russian-collusion-allegations-2022-03-24/

• Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1