IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Isn't DJ Pauly filthy rich?

Also that "catch me outside" girl. She started an onlyfans when she turned 18 and made somewhere around 160 million dollars in membership fees.

4 hours ago, cern said:

Crazy if this shit spreds to the rest of the world

if it does, we may need something similar to a green book to go with our 'plan b passports'  so we know which nations (and cities) to avoid depending on which way they vote on certain issues. if things get too complicated, we can always build walls between us and it'll be easier to know where to go when you get to certain countries

hannity gives a quick self defense lesson betwix schooling the left on how wrong they are at life

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Burger 1

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

goodbye to that right, and congrats to joe manchin for help save democracy

I thought this was a nice critique of the outcome of that vote 

One point of potential critique on his critique though, is that he talks about 2 percent of women with the risk to die because the lack of exemptions. I believe that 2% originally might have meant 2% of pregnancies instead of 2% of women. It’s a bit of a detail, I know. But a detail like this might matter in terms of numbers. But also, and more importantly perhaps, might help avoid some “otherism” by putting this risk on a specific sub group of people. If it’s 2% of all pregnancies, there is no sub group with a higher risk. It can happen with all pregnancies. Hell, even oblivious republican men should care, if you catch my drift. 

Edited by Satans Little Helper
  • Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 9:49 PM, ignatius said:

german translation: Do you want total war? Now, people, rise up and let the storm break loose

21 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

german translation: Do you want total war? Now, people, rise up and let the storm break loose

replacement theory has been around for like 120 years.  always used by racists and white supremacists whenever it's convenient. it was actually a theory very much outspoken in the USA for a while back when there was a panic that chinese people would become too prominent on the west and "dilute" the white race or whatever.. even at time used to scare up resentment towards italians who weren't considered white by these people. for a while it was tied in w/eugenics and other unsavory shit. but it's always about gross white supremacy and 'othering' anyone who doesn't fit a certain mold. these people using it today know exactly what they're doing and should be punched in the dick. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ignatius said:

replacement theory has been around for like 120 years.  

correct, but the modern resurgence of it in right wing circles is mainly rooted in (commander) george lincoln rockwell's definition of the theory. in fact, his record label's name is still used today during most far right rally's (though never acknowledging the genesis origin)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

correct, but the modern resurgence of it in right wing circles is mainly rooted in (commander) george lincoln rockwell's definition of the theory. in fact, his record label's name is still used today during most far right rally's (though never acknowledging the genesis origin)

yeah.. i only wanted to point out its endurance as a thing and how it's tailored to fit whatever moment the white supremacists choose. 

• Like 1