IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

yeah.. i only wanted to point out its endurance as a thing and how it's tailored to fit whatever moment the white supremacists choose. 

no doubt. the british get their "great replacement" theory filtered through the very long-winded tirades of mark collett's PA

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

ac88afe72642d1324fa5c90d51490624fa65fe49

whats funny is john wayne was a huge drunk and dodged hte draft in WW2.   raging alcoholic. everything about him is a myth. he was a real asshole too. 

• Like 1

i feel like the raging alcoholic + real asshole aspect is part of what that trucker may have admired about him.

Me, I just admire the pee pee poo poo aspect of today's society.  Finally a world I can thrive in.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

i feel like the raging alcoholic + real asshole aspect is part of what that trucker may have admired about him.

Me, I just admire the pee pee poo poo aspect of today's society.  Finally a world I can thrive in.

his given name is Marian.  i don't know who "William" is.. maybe he forgot. he's super trashed speaking to these cadets here.  there's a lot of anecdotes about his drinking.. how later in his career he would be so drunk by around 1230-1 pm he couldn't shoot anymore scenes.. and so directors would wake him up early and try to get all the scenes done. 

but the myth stuff about him is crazy. he was a HUGE spokesman for war.. for enlisting.. for vietnam and recruiting etc. possibly he was making up for the guilt he felt for when he skipped out on WW2 and didn't do anything meaningful then.. meanwhile people like jimmy stewart were bundled up in the fucking bubble of a bomber plane as the tailgunner.. plenty of other celebrities of the time (who were probably also racist assholes but at least were like "well, yeah this hitler guy has got to go") joined the war effort for real.  meanwhile.. this supposed badass prototype american cowboy skipped the whole show. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, J3FF3R00 said:

spacer.png

Maybe this is who they really meant. 

a true american. btw the limited series about him on netflix is fucking crazy. what a fucking psycho. true psychopath.  i never knew the details of what he did. jfc brutal. maybe the worst. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ignatius said:

a true american. btw the limited series about him on netflix is fucking crazy. what a fucking psycho. true psychopath.  i never knew the details of what he did. jfc brutal. maybe the worst. 

Just watched it. Growing up in Chicago in the 80s, he was our local boogy man. Seriously fucked up human. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ignatius said:
4 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

spacer.png

Maybe this is who they really meant. 

Expand  

he made plenty of paintings :

normalized.jpg

5 hours ago, ignatius said:

"if anyone had walked into his office... did excrement in his uhh... uhhh... uhhh... known as uhh waste paper baskets.... or had written lewd words on his uhhh pictures of his family... WE... as members of his college...

I don't know what the hell to do."

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

sounds like her son is just turning into a teen but i could be wrong

"Racial Issues" might be my new favorite term ever.

Also dude on the right isn't doing it right. That should be a flat top with zero curvature. The slob even has loose hairs like he's Dennis the Menace or something. Sean Hannity better slap the shit out of him.

BOSTON — The Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) today confirmed a single case of monkeypox virus infection in an adult male with recent travel to Canada. Initial testing was completed late Tuesday at the State Public Health Laboratory in Jamaica Plain and confirmatory testing was completed today at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). DPH is working closely with the CDC, relevant local boards of health, and the patient’s health care providers to identify individuals who may have been in contact with the patient while he was infectious. This contact tracing approach is the most appropriate given the nature and transmission of the virus. The case poses no risk to the public, and the individual is hospitalized and in good condition.

https://www.mass.gov/news/massachusetts-public-health-officials-confirm-case-of-monkeypox#:~:text=Monkeypox is a rare but,2-to-4 weeks.

great. now we're all going to die of monkeypox

• Farnsworth 1

3 hours ago, Nebraska said:

fuck. 

tenor.gif

allso, jfc lol. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1