IGNORED

Penryn Space Agency

Penryn Space Agency

Only started listening to these mixes but they are incredibly well-curated. The voiceovers make me think I've re-entered a golden age of weird British creativity that seems to have been lost since the 90's.

Like a Brasseye crossed with HItchhiker's guide crossed with braindance. Wonderful

Would love a download of the previous mixes.

The voiceovers make me think I've re-entered a golden age of weird British creativity that seems to have been lost since the 90's.

Yeah, the voiceover is golden, it's fricking RADIO proper.

Thanks for listening and your feedback, we particularly enjoyed Palo Alto's comments, sounded like he knew us. :)

Mission 14 is online now at www.penrynspaceagency.com or our Mixcloud : bit.ly/PSA014m

There are 3 things you can do to further the mission :

• We are from the 80's/90's so help us spread the word, hit all the pointless social media buttons that makes the modern world go round, so that we too are Liked. :beer:
  • Buy music by the artists we play (or they'll stop coming up with the goods and turn darkside).
  • Come and dance with us on the Colundi tour :

22 Oct : Rotterdam

23 Oct : Antwerp

24 Oct : Amsterdam

25 Oct : Nijmegen

31 Oct : Devon (private party - contact Grant via Facebook for info)

Big up all massive'n'crew!

• 3 weeks later...

Top Mitchell & Webb clip!

Mission 15 is up now at www.penrynspaceagency.com or our Mixcloud : bit.ly/PSA015m

Hope to see a few of you end of the week on the tour or in Devon. We got the Colundi tour vinyl in the post the other day, there'll be a few other limited edition bits and pieces around too!

Our scheduled voyage on Saturday will commence without us, so if you're not raving with us you can listen online to some fresh new tracks, including some exclusives from the tour. Since we're not about it'd be nice if anyone around at the weekend could remind the social meedias that it's on.

Edited by Penryn Space Agency

• 2 weeks later...

haha i understand. just wanted to make my presence known :sorcerer:

you usually upload your sets to mixcloud, right? having a memory like a lysergic elephant, i tend to forget when you're broadcasting

The show goes out live on the 4th Saturday of the month, the mixcloud archive is a few behind with #PSA016 going up real soon.

If you do the twitface thing follow us and we'll give updates on blast off times.

News from the fantastic #colundi tour dates on the next show on 28th Nov, it was lush to meet the colundi colleagues on the dancefloor

Cheers now

:)

• 3 weeks later...
#PSA019 #ThisSaturday

It's a big one this month, you won't want to miss. We've got interviews from the tour, plus PSA exclusives from Dave Monolith, dgoHn, Todd Osborn & Luke Vibert, Krzysztof Oktalski, François de Roubaix and Colundi specials from Aleksi Perälä and Jodey Kendrick.

Blast off - 22:00 GMT Saturday

stream live / info http://bit.ly/PSA019i

#PSA019 #ThisSaturday
It's a big one this month, you won't want to miss. We've got interviews from the tour, plus PSA exclusives from Dave Monolith, dgoHn, Todd Osborn & Luke Vibert, Krzysztof Oktalski, François de Roubaix and Colundi specials from Aleksi Perälä and Jodey Kendrick.
Blast off - 22:00 GMT Saturday
stream live / info http://bit.ly/PSA019i

Really looking forward to this one! Hope to be on time to catch the whole thing :)

Please, can someone record this one? :music: