IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP

Dpek

Remember when people thought that there were going to be three albums? That the second one was going to be called "eznzea"?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the horrific cycle on WATMM which goes like this:

Major release is announced. Preorder from bleep. See that other avenues are getting a better deal, better extras, or a better delivery date. Complain. Forget about it. Then preorder from bleep for the next major release

Guest bitroast

I love the horrific cycle on WATMM which goes like this:

Major release is announced. Preorder from bleep. See that other avenues are getting a better deal, better extras, or a better delivery date. Complain. Forget about it. Then preorder from bleep for the next major release

Complain! Yes its very important that you complain about it senselessly.

Remember when people thought that there were going to be three albums? That the second one was going to be called "eznzea"?

lol I'm so glad that bullshit has stopped

some audio clips would be nice. i've recently started buying a few things on vinyl, but i kinda feel like certain things seem better suited to the format. same with tapes. anyway i cant really bring myself to buy a vinyl ep for like probably 25+ bucks after shipping without hearing anything of it. and yes i know its aphex, but the robot thing... in my mind im not sure if i can imagine it being something i'd really want on the format. maybe i'll just get the flacs...

oh woah i just remembered that at amazon you get free shipping on some things, this included, if order is over 35$. hmm now the only question is what else do i 'need' to make up 35$ to 'save' money?

I wouldn't imagine the artist gets more from Bleep sales than elsewhere? Bleep has employees to pay too (ie. in inventory/despatch) so I'd say around the same amount of money goes back to Warp/RDJ..

if richard says he wants back the 0.0045371 cents he lost from me buying through amazon instead of bleep i'll personally send him the $9.99 i spent, directly, for this release and all future releases

and if he wants money that bad he can just randomly choose a few audio files off his computer and release it and make another bajillion dollars. he knows this, so i dont think he cares

oh woah i just remembered that at amazon you get free shipping on some things, this included, if order is over 35$. hmm now the only question is what else do i 'need' to make up 35$ to 'save' money?

Two copies.

I seriously don't think we'll ever hear the Part 1 of this release (if it even exists). We might get more acoustic instruments, but probably under a different name.

Commence bitching about the mastering quality on CCAIP2.

oh for sure, there will be some people who have major chin-stroking issues with the mastering

we are the mastering masters (as named by stepheng)

lol there is not Part. 1, it's just his joke! as gwarek2, where is gwarek1 or gwarek3? Or fenix funk 1, fenix funk 2, ..., fenix funk 4? Oh yes, i believed u're not a Richard's family, so u don't know him & his alternate music... ok i go! i don't know Richard, i'm Richard! i want to hear the high in your hello! :spiteful:

I'm speculating I won't like the mastering on Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP.

When it comes to not liking the mastering on Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP, how much would you speculate you're not going to like the mastering on a scale of 0 to 20?

I think my not liking the mastering on Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP would be somewhat about 13.49/20, which is still somewhat doable but I'm still not going to like it.

How much are you not going to like the mastering on Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP?

Archived