IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP

Dpek

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we just be happy that a new nearly as expensive as an album but no where near as long is being released so soon? Can't we wait until page 50 to start arguing about opinions or something... :(

i agree. It was getting a bit penisee.

lol references.

WAIT A SECOND... F U mate. :watmm:

that was quick. :sorcerer:

Can we just be happy that a new nearly as expensive as an album but no where near as long is being released so soon? Can't we wait until page 50 to start arguing about opinions or something... :(

i agree. It was getting a bit penisee.

lol references.

WAIT A SECOND... F U mate. :watmm:

that was quick. :sorcerer:

:sini: I don't read, the words simply filter through my brain at an alarming rate.

exited, also feeling some coincidences here dudes.

New Ep announced, tune posted on reddit + this dude who i suspect might be afx on youtube all posting within days of eachother.

the uploader commented on this vid to the comment saying its a sample saying, 'its no afx sample' or something and has since deleted it.

anywho decide for yourself, his other two tracks are spot on afx 90s vibes, he did mention realsing older stuff under a new name in the interview. nerd over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suXZ-L22xE0

er, this is just a whole lot of stitched together aphex samples?

video was posted on the 6th it would seem, was the new afx only announced today? of course there is one sample at the start, but it sounds pretty cool to me, plus this channel has other tracks posted on here in recent month, the rest certainly doesn't sound sampled from any other afx record, the afx fart at the end is brilliant

there's a lot of other obvious samples than just the isoprophlex kick drum

like? i'm stumped? Also the isoprophlex drum has been sampled onto other equipment as previously mentioned

Don't even think its a fake, its a song, by someone. and i like

Sounds different to beatwife, not that ive really listened to much of it

I don't know who wouldn't post one of their new tracks on Reddit 30 minutes after your label announced the EP it's on. Just like you'd upload all the tracks off your first new album in more than half a decade onto YT hours after the world found out about it.

I still believe in KronicTronikBoy's Unreleased Ambient Works, you all missed the boat on that one.

but am I the only one to think the ep will exclusively consist of acoustic sounds? i remember understanding that from what I read from interviews or so but now I'm wondering what exactly made me think that. any quotes confirming/unconfirming that are welcomed

but am I the only one to think the ep will exclusively consist of acoustic sounds? i remember understanding that from what I read from interviews or so but now I'm wondering what exactly made me think that. any quotes confirming/unconfirming that are welcomed

I think the EP title is the main giveaway. I pretty much assumed after the chatter on the Syrobonkers interview and learning the title that it will be 100% acoustic sounds. Which is incredibly exciting to me.

I'm hoping for some strong melodies on this release that will keep me satisfied until i'm dead. I hope that's not too lofty of an expectation...

I think the EP title is the main giveaway. I pretty much assumed after the chatter on the Syrobonkers interview and learning the title that it will be 100% acoustic sounds. Which is incredibly exciting to me.

I'm hoping for some strong melodies on this release that will keep me satisfied until i'm dead. I hope that's not too lofty of an expectation...

He hasn't released anything acoustic, except piano tunes, since druqks has he? That's a LOOOOT of stuff he could potentially show us.

ha, good, I was confused by some comments here. I also find the perspective of a 100% acoustic album very exciting. I don't imagine it to be that much melodic though. Actually I have to remember those couple of excerpts posted in this subforum regarding his purchase of the HAT robot by this belgian guy / workshop. Someone posted those clips and I remember it as crazy percussion stuff but not in a fast breaks fashion, rather quite experimental/original/lush etc... (you know the guy's music)

I just realized that this could mean a new Alcofribas review . . . :catsob: CANT WAIT

I had the same thought while in the shower just now. But the question is: can Alco's robots write a review up to the standards of the man himself?

That reddit track is quality, not aphex but good stuff. There's defo a sampled break in there, not robot drums. Can't tell you the break off the top of my head but will be able to look it up when I get in. I've not checked out any heorge garrison because the name is so naff, is it like this?

Archived