IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP

Dpek

So Aphex playing hurdy-gurdy via computer, yay! Pre-ordered my copy from Norman, hopefully they’ll ship it few days earlier to release date. Even though it’s 23rd everywhere I’m really skeptical if ‘’everywhere’’ includes Finland.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm speculating I won't like the mastering on Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP.

When it comes to not liking the mastering on Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP, how much would you speculate you're not going to like the mastering on a scale of 0 to 20?

I think my not liking the mastering on Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP would be somewhat about 13.49/20, which is still somewhat doable but I'm still not going to like it.

How much are you not going to like the mastering on Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP?

I'm speculating that I won't notice because I listen to all of my music through a boss metal zone pedal

lol there is not Part. 1, it's just his joke! as gwarek2, where is gwarek1 or gwarek3? Or fenix funk 1, fenix funk 2, ..., fenix funk 4? Oh yes, i believed u're not a Richard's family, so u don't know him & his alternate music... ok i go! i don't know Richard, i'm Richard! i want to hear the high in your hello! :spiteful:

Draft 7:30 by Ae, where at the other versions?!

Dude, if you honestly think this future-clipping is worth a 14/20 then why not go all in and raise it to a 15? Or 20.

i've had it up to HERE with your noob opinions about stuff i haven't heard yet

How is it that no one has mentioned the vinyl mastering of part 1?? Superior to my future ears.

Dude, if you honestly think this future-clipping is worth a 14/20 then why not go all in and raise it to a 15? Or 20.

i've had it up to HERE with your noob opinions about stuff i haven't heard yet

How is it that no one has mentioned the vinyl mastering of part 1?? Superior to my future ears.

I didn't listen to my copy I'm using it as a plate.

lol there is not Part. 1, it's just his joke! as gwarek2, where is gwarek1 or gwarek3? Or fenix funk 1, fenix funk 2, ..., fenix funk 4? Oh yes, i believed u're not a Richard's family, so u don't know him & his alternate music... ok i go! i don't know Richard, i'm Richard! i want to hear the high in your hello! :spiteful:

watmm 2

The only thing that kinda scares me about this release is it's experimental nature... while exciting, it may result in music I just don't want to or worse, can't listen to. I can respect Richard for wanting to try something experimental, though.

That, and the fact it has the same white on black packaging like the Smojphace EP had... *shudders*

That, and the fact it has the same white on black packaging like the Smojphace EP had... *shudders*

Aye but the problem with Smojphace was, not that it was experimental, but that it was a bit shite. Even people who I've spoken to that like noise think it's poor - it's trying to be [Florian] Hecker but comes across as bland uninspired rubbish.

If this EP is more experimental, then I'm darn excited. Felt that Syro needed a bit more brain exploding-ness

The only thing that kinda scares me about this release is it's experimental nature... while exciting, it may result in music I just don't want to or worse, can't listen to. I can respect Richard for wanting to try something experimental, though.

run the place red is killer...

run the place red is killer...

Love that track.. From his little comments in previous interviews about his HAT music I definitely expect it to be dissonant and not "lush". He has been very melodic and accessible these last.. 12 years? The Tuss, Analords, Syro. It feels time for a difficult (but hopefully interesting) release.

Guest Papillon

I love the horrific cycle on WATMM which goes like this:

Major release is announced. Preorder from bleep. See that other avenues are getting a better deal, better extras, or a better delivery date. Complain. Forget about it. Then preorder from bleep for the next major release

Funny but you forgot one thing, you should add a line after "major release is announced" speculation begins about future releases (other than the one that's just been announced).

Archived