IGNORED

Patience rewarded: µ-Ziq soundcloud dump ongoing!!!

chenGOD

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, gotcha.

It seems like he has a real lack of confidence about some of these old tracks. He's crazy, lots of these would definitely have been releasable especially back when he made them....

I'd easily pay for this stuff. =/

oh, gotcha.

It seems like he has a real lack of confidence about some of these old tracks. He's crazy, lots of these would definitely have been releasable especially back when he made them....

I'd easily pay for this stuff. =/

Who knows? could just be a bit of the ole' self-depreciating humor as well. I would think he knows that there are some gems in here (because there are), and I would also bet that some of these songs he may have liked but they just didn't fit in on certain albums and provide a cohesive experience/really tie the room together. This is a bunch of assumption on my part though, nobody really knows what the hell is going through Mike's head right now except for Mike himself, or possibly Richard (via magic space waves).

Man there are some really good jams in 1992 - BB1 and 2, Rainforest, Mucky Puppy, Ziq Theme Hardcore and then I can scroll down to stuff from 1982? insane. Thank you Mr. Paradinas.

Anyone has all the pictures downloaded?

all attached on that dropbox i posted

Error (509)

'attached' as inside of mp3? or separate jpgs?

really loving that 1st live set! a unique composition just for the purpose of being performed live, just like autechre have always done it. hopefully scanner finds those tapes he mentioned on sc

attached to each mp3 not separate files

must have dropbox acct apparently to DL full zip of files, otherwise each individually....

Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

but w/e, I want separate jpgs

It works, but I don't need it.

I can't find an automated way to download pictures from SC, so I'll have to manually,

click on track > highlight name > copy > click on picture > view background image > save as > paste > ok 

, 152 times.

...also using µ as u doesn't make sense, it's mu.

gotcha. I assume all of watmm has been pronouncing your name wrong too. our bad.

Thought you were taking the aesthetic of the "4" and transposing it to be an "A" and subbing a "0" for an "o" -> read "Adolf"

(the same way i'm tranposing the aesthetic of the µ to represent the letter u, but stylistically referencing the artist's name in the title of an otherwise banal file or album name - µ-ZIQ Soµndcloµd Dµmp just looks better than mu-ZIQ Soundcloud Dump)

my apologies for sharing the µ-ZIQ soundcloud files, all organized and with artwork already manually attached

via: "click on track > highlight name > copy > click on picture > view background image > save as > paste > ok"

all 152 times so you don't have to...

have a lovely evening, Fourdzerolf.

It's never been mu-ziq.

Any chance you can find an album out there by Paradinas, mr adolf, where it has the artist name as mu-ziq?

I think I own 99% of his releases in physical format and it says µ-ZIQ

on all of them. I'm confused why you don't think it makes sense that way!

Archived