IGNORED

Last Step - TBA

WeAreOceans

i really really like this, it's kind of allowed to be more abstract than Sleep was which I think is a good thing? Kind of like the self-titled which had no particular theme and I didn't like all the trax but the tracks that were good were very good (your carrot soup best thing ever)

I find this album almost happy/optimistic as far as aaron funk can be happy/optimistic

so what's about 7th track Ploni Glanderson? I see only 6 on bandcamp, do you get extra track when you buy it?

im not really much of a fan of his random acid squiffs (and him in general), but this ep is noice

Yeah there 7 tracks when you download it, the last ones short but nice all the same

Loving this release think I might actualy prefer these tracks over most of Sleep (and Sleep was awesome!) might try like some else suggested and put them into one longer sleepy acid playlist!

Yeah there 7 tracks when you download it, the last ones short but nice all the same

Loving this release think I might actualy prefer these tracks over most of Sleep (and Sleep was awesome!) might try like some else suggested and put them into one longer sleepy acid playlist!

thx! zalamander hi freqs are little annoying (in headfones at least) but the rest are great

(i wish this forum had a thanks button, but whatever)

Archived