IGNORED

Where is Vladimir Putin?

Rubin Farr

Hasn't been seen in public since March 5, image of Putin @ International Women's Day proved fake, rumors of death beginning to take hold, could possibly be in hiding after assassination of Boris Nemtsov, power struggle rumored, plus he and Kim Jong Un are besties now.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-one-knows-why-putin-153541686.html

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xDDDD

why u think he is bad? Because america fucked ukraine in the ass and provoked russians? He is doing best he can do at his position. Economy, life level and all other shit started to grow with him like in serious rates. You have absolutly no idea how deep in the anals Russia was before him. Country was a complete joke after 80s. Now world is considering russia as a country again. There is absolutely no evidence russia has forces in ukraine. Or had. Russia didnt destroyed any planes. Putin has not killed Nemtsov. All western media can suck a bolt xD.

lol imho lol

It seems that people in Russia have more rights than people in the Usa nowdays

I'll have whatever you're smoking.

I would be more afraid of driving/walking in america then in russia, sorry but i dont want to get shoot or tasered 10 times in the ass for doing nothing

thats true. America may seem super democratic, but in practice, you cant do jackshit. In Russia, noone gives a fuck about what you are doing, basically. You can do anything, just some cases get public, but it's exceptions. Its much more free land than europe/usa combined. Seriously. It's just the illusion that states are free. You've been watched and controlled 24/7. Its just a vail of freedom for common people. I've traveled in europe and was shocked how strict their laws is (im not living in russia btw, but Im being there from time to time). Like holy fucking hell. Russian is so much "humanic", i dunno. They prefer common sence and frienship. Media shows it not at right angle at all, like it's second north korea. It's as far from truth as it can be.

Except gays. Russia doesnt like gays. No one does. Except gays.

thats true. America may seem super democratic, but in practice, you cant do jackshit. In Russia, noone gives a fuck about what you are doing, basically. You can do anything, just some cases get public, but it's exceptions. Its much more free land than europe/usa combined. Seriously. It's just the illusion that states are free. You've been watched and controlled 24/7. Its just a vail of freedom for common people. I've traveled in europe and was shocked how strict their laws is (im not living in russia btw, but Im being there from time to time). Like holy fucking hell. Russian is so much "humanic", i dunno. They prefer common sence and frienship. Media shows it not at right angle at all, like it's second north korea. It's as far from truth as it can be.

Except gays. Russia doesnt like gays. No one does. Except gays.

wtf is wrong with you people. it's corrupted to the core, crime infested, zero understanding of human rights and other basic freedoms on both institutional and social levels, besides moscow and saint petersburg it's a massive and hopeless shithole barely sustained by export of natural resources.

Russia doesnt like gays. No one does. Except gays.

Whatever you say next will fall on deaf ears, you slimy bigoted fuck.

Archived