IGNORED

Real Talk

Redruth

watmm tell of shit tht happened to you in th street, on th block where you go - whatever, wherever.. bad, things, good things, violence and heroes - life change things, tall-tails, sad times, crazy foolishness shit etc.. things tht you can't forget or will never forget.. just thing tht you feel like telling.. everyday problems tht you hav tht limit you, things tht you learned.. shit that you didn't learn...

real talk.

I have 3 kids. Rewarding & limiting in equal measures. My oldest is 9, and it just feels like yesterday when I was holding her as a baby. Time goes by in an instant already, for each kid you may/may not decide to have, time will feel like it's speeding up that much more with each additional one. Make the most out of the "now" you live in because it will be a distant memory before you know it.

real talk

Years ago I was biking to a friend's house across town. Just after crossing the highway I passed a girl, probably 17-19, standing in a dark parking lot with a full backpack at her feet. She appeared to be waiting for a ride, though she certainly could have chosen a less sketchy place to wait.

When I biked past her we locked eyes and she had a look that was half defiant and half pleading for help.. I should have asked her if she needed help but I just kept biking. I hope you ended up somewhere better than a dark parking lot by the highway, but somehow I doubt it :(

I have two cats, one of which is obscenely fluffy. It is staggeringly difficult to keep cat fluff off my suit and posh coat

real talk

i'm a very privt, secluded, introvert person at times, but thn i hav just as many times tht i am completely th opposite. ths makes things vry hard overall. i really wish i were one way or th other because it just confuses people and i confuse myself. right now i am going through th extrovert bits..

I saw someone steal a kids bike and didn't do anything about it because I was a scared teenager. I wish I could go back and take a punch just so that kid could have grabbed his bike back and rode away.

real talk?

as a child i was convinced tht i could fly. i would wear th cape tht i made myself and repeatedly jump frm th high-points in th yard grasses or in th park. i would land face-first on th ground or in th dust or directly into whatever was in front of me over and over again. i would do this continually wth th complete and genuine belief tht one day, one special day, i would lift off th ground into th sky. i did this for many years and even now, well.. occasionally once in awhile i still put on tht same little cape and i try whn no one is looking..

There were some dudes loitering around the train station near my house a couple nights ago around 10pm. They had their faces covered, I was a lil shook. Got home all right though.

this one tiem I was trooning down the troon in the middle of Trune when some shady Troons came up and were like "Troon brah?" to which I trooned "watch the troon, prikface" only to troon the troon until we all finally trooned. Troon story.

#TroonTalk

today i had seen when walk a orange peel later more orange peel followed the trail an found a pleb at least i assume first was pleb since most are but upon farther examination was not pleb was burning pile of orange peel in middle of gray big feel an abandon field on my street some few block away as i have seen occasion on walking. wen't up to nonpleb and said nothing, just stood next to and watched the flames curl up into the sky, could have sworn the cloud were breaking up just at the apex of the smoke maybe thousand? two thou? feet up. stood next to nonpleb quite a while listening to particular way a orange peel fire sounds. smell has not left me yet. walk home was sad as these nonpleb things rarely happen to me and fear i too am becoming or already am pleb.

went home and made music for phone on hold, imaginary usage but maybe will sell to an office.

will be on the lookout for future nonpleb occurances.

oh hear is the phone song i had made just a long jam: http://picosong.com/2vpV/

watmm tell of shit tht happened to you in th street, on th block where you go - whatever, wherever.. bad, things, good things, violence and heroes - life change things, tall-tails, sad times, crazy foolishness shit etc.. things tht you can't forget or will never forget.. just thing tht you feel like telling.. everyday problems tht you hav tht limit you, things tht you learned.. shit that you didn't learn...

real talk.

Fix your fucking keyboard.

RelTlk™

Archived