IGNORED

US dates

Guest pixelives

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you're free at all tomorrow evening and near/in town then that could still happen. but if youre tied up with work, well... :( but I'll be back in NYC sometime soon again anyways, we can better plan things next time.

d-lo and I have crewed up. the rest of y'all, make yourselves known at the venue! (doublename, I'm talkin' about you, iirc you're coming?)

oh yeah, I ran into them at their hotel after walkibg around for 3 hours trying to find a room in Brooklyn

leWZvn5h.jpg

d-lo and I have crewed up. the rest of y'all, make yourselves known at the venue! (doublename, I'm talkin' about you, iirc you're coming?)

oh yeah, I ran into them at their hotel after walkibg around for 3 hours trying to find a room in Brooklyn

leWZvn5h.jpg

WOAH, That is insane. Rob's head looks shopped in tho

leWZvn5h.jpg

lol this is sweet

rob and sean can post pics too if they want, they're watmmrz too. sneekily PM them or something and i'll post them up, lol.

/dleetr is just so desperate to vicariously do something on the eve of the first day of his holiday when it's still fucking midday here in briseeban. Extreme UV warning in effect, 0 chance of rain, it's like some fucking brightness enhanced nightmare out there, i ain't touching it.

FUCK. pure punishing industrial aggressiveness. I've never heard bass tones in a live show like that before.

they came on early, like 10:20, did a one hour set and now Rob Hall is back on. Dorkington where are you?

d-lo and I are brain-melted. if this is any indication of the next LP, it's going to be no holds barred.

Archived