IGNORED

US dates

Guest pixelives

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has probably being answer already but what is the merch table situation? Also someone mentioned no photography - was considering bringing a camera?

I know in Portland all video and audio recording was prohibited. I'm guessing the same thing with cameras because of their flash, as Ae tend to perform with as little lighting as possible.

I'm assuming you're going to the Masonic Temple in Brooklyn on Saturday?

I *might* go to the Austin show... already spoke to Rob about meeting up if I did go, so just gotta convince myself to do the 3 hour drive.

are you kidding? grab some podcasts and its like sitting and watching tv.

whether to take I-10 & 71 versus 290 should be your only decision at this point

I always go I-10 to 71 - much faster, IMO. Still haven't decided yet.

It has probably being answer already but what is the merch table situation? Also someone mentioned no photography - was considering bringing a camera?

I know in Portland all video and audio recording was prohibited. I'm guessing the same thing with cameras because of their flash, as Ae tend to perform with as little lighting as possible.

I'm assuming you're going to the Masonic Temple in Brooklyn on Saturday?

I will be there indeed

I *might* go to the Austin show... already spoke to Rob about meeting up if I did go, so just gotta convince myself to do the 3 hour drive.

are you kidding? grab some podcasts and its like sitting and watching tv.

whether to take I-10 & 71 versus 290 should be your only decision at this point

I always go I-10 to 71 - much faster, IMO. Still haven't decided yet.

Yeah it probably is. I always commute from NW Houston (Spring) so it's often a coin flip between those two.

PSA for anyone going to the upcoming shows - earplugs are highly recommended

i always earplugs

I bought a pair of Etymotics ER-20s before the shows but ended up not using them at all. I was reluctant to tell my mother.

didn't know where else to drop this but i dont remember seeing it posted here before. Basically its an advertisement from Bloc that has an actual soundboard quality rip/bit in it from the Krakow set, sounds fucking great

just more reason why this material and all their other live stuff since Untilted would sound incredible if released like this.

This is a bit they played live that went on for a good while and morphed into something great. If it wasn't clear already, the whole show is really beat heavy, incredibly loud to a point where it's almost a wall of sound. Prepare to feel your mesentery tissue vibrating. There will be dancing bits that will be completely smashed in a matter of seconds, hard cuts from one sound to another with only one element being the relation between.

No photography, recording, or video.

As mentioned in a previous post:

Autechre merch: Two shirts, one grey with black print, one black with grey print (the black one has things on both sides, grey one does not); BasscadEP, Untilted, EP Box set, Quaristice (CDs only). Here are links to the pictures of the shirt (front back), they're American Apparel shirts.

Cygnus: His 7" Extra Terrestrials and his LP Tesseracter.

two more nights til Brooklyn show! you all better show. jules, I'll be waiting on you.

I'll be there. I'll be the one in the wheelchair or the autechair.

No photography, recording, or video.

As mentioned in a previous post:

Autechre merch: Two shirts, one grey with black print, one black with grey print (the black one has things on both sides, grey one does not); BasscadEP, Untilted, EP Box set, Quaristice (CDs only). Here are links to the pictures of the shirt (front back), they're American Apparel shirts.

Cygnus: His 7" Extra Terrestrials and his LP Tesseracter.

How much are the shirts?

two more nights til Brooklyn show! you all better show. jules, I'll be waiting on you.

Nice to see we have an Aus IDM ambassador. are you in the US jst for AE?

Archived